Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earn money easy from Facebook, Twitter, Google+1 with fandealer ( proof payment )

steve008

banner-02.png

You want to earn money online and are looking for a serious online earning, a secondary job and/or a possibility to work at home and all of that with the highest flexibility in scheduling your time? You always wanted to get money for clicking the Like-button or for following someone on Twitter? Herewith we welcome you to FanDealer - the German market leader and the most innovative earning portal for social networks.

fandealer in figures

* Average value of a click: 0.02 €

* Number of daily click: 10-20

* Sponsorship: 20%

* Language: English, Allmand

payment

* Payment Threshold (payout): 10 €

* Payment: payza, paypal

proof payment :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i46TRSOBiIY/T6EfA6EL9EI/AAAAAAAAAKI/k9PHua_tDyA/s1600/1111.bmp

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vHGPVA3bGm4/T5KfiuEm9PI/AAAAAAAAAJI/DKLjoajqpDA/s1600/3333.bmp

click here to registre

banner-02.png

photo.png

image.jpg

picture.jpg

click here to registre

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This website is great. We can earn money from there when we follow any one on facebook or twitter. When I saw your thread, I through that they pay by advertising on twitter and facebook account. But they actually pay for following people on different networks. Good website for earning a small amount from home.

This website is great. We can earn money from there when we follow any one on facebook or twitter. When I saw your thread, I through that they pay by advertising on twitter and facebook account. But they actually pay for following people on different networks. Good website for earning a small amount from home.

This site is great yeah, but they do have few offers only for that we can not earn easily because this is the only way to boost our earnings. I suggest the owner add some offers and other ways of earning from this site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks good when it comes to the graphics and stuff, and I am sure it's a new start for this website, since I don't see any other payment proofs, and the blog for payment proof you have posted takes me to another page. I hope that's me only. Anyways, I am going to register, and to see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I have collected 11 coins which is equal to .22 Euro, but I don't see any more campaigns where I can reach to the minimum payout limit. If any of you has the payment proofs, keep it posted here, as I don't see anything happening here so far. It's been three days since I am stuck to the 11 coins. No progress after that whatsoever.