Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get Paid To Read Emails

ganthiraj

About EmailCashPro

EmailCashPro is the FIRST Get Paid To Read Emails Site in Singapore and is now expanding its reach to Malaysia, Philippines US, UK, Australia and other parts of the world.

It's based on the idea of paying you to read emails that you are interested in.

1) Decide what you want to receive

Choose your area of interest from 30 different categories, including mobile phones, personal development, dating opportunities, investing, travel, digital products, etc. Let the best deals look for you instead of searching for them!

2) Get paid to read your interested emails

Our system will match your interest and profile with our email advertisements called SoloAds. Each SoloAd comes with a clear subject headline. If you are interested in the subject, open and read those emails and get paid at the same time!

Click To Join

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

this is old site and actually, I never know whether this hyip paying or not because I am never found a single proof. by the way, in this site, once member account reaches minimum payout of $11, can make request cashout. for singapore members, can cashout the earning through cheque or paypal. and for international members, can cashout through paypal. all payment will be made in singapore dollars.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen a similar paid mail like this. Sometimes you won't get paid for some paidmails. What pains me most is that you will get tired of reading mails daily. I usually get up to 10 or more mails daily. So the days I don't have time to check my mailbox, they keep on accumulating, and I feel so tired to open my inbox, because of the excess mails.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...