Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyFxPedia - myfxpedia.com

riddick09

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially when there is no good activities in here then it may not be possible for you to reach the minimum in here because it's quite high so I really think that if the Admin is still serious then he must do something to attract people to be active in here or at least some worth risking our efforts and time.

I don't know if we should believe the other members post because he is just the one who's telling that this Forum is still a paying. Most of us just not interested with this Forum because we don't think that it's a good Forum because we think that it has stopped paying a long time ago.

One thing we know here, it is not easy to take a conclusion about something, not only about one forum, but about everything here only from one source here. We do not know for sure if one member is telling the correct situation or not. We need more members to prove this forum is paying the members

• 1 month later...

well another forex primarily based ptp forum is around the loose as well as I don't think that the offer had been that good at all for just a forex primarily based ptp forum to provide there usually are levels involved with it that in the first place the earning may be slow because posting rates in the first place is lower but when you can post a whole lot your placing rates turn out to be higher well this is a new solution to do factors.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...