Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

island-investment - island-investment.com

I am not admin

Investment Plans

As one of the leading Real Estate and Villa Rental Companies in Tobago, we offer Long Term Investment, House and Apartment Rentals, Property Management, Tours and Secretarial Services, to mention but a few.

ISLAND INVESTMENT (Trading) is substantially dealing under Option Trading Mechanism in the energy, global oil market, Real Estate and Villa Rentals, although the clients will not even take notice of these finance operations which are exclusively running in the background.

Plans:

10 - 12% daily for 12 calendar days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 10.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 10.50

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 11.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 11.50

Plan 5 $10,001 - $20,000 12.00

125 - 150% after 12 calendar days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 130.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 137.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 145.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $200,000 150.00

http://www.island-investment.com/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

Note: Program has paying status on gold poll since around 350 days which is quite long period to prove the greatness of a program. This is infact one of the few programs which stay paying more than 1 year. Further plans are loaded with nice profit. I think it risk reward ratio is in favour of reward here.

The first plan of 10%-12% daily for 12 calendar days is much better than the second plan that they are offering, for investors will be getting their earnings on a daily basis, at least getting something even though only in increments. Though have been paying for quite a while, it is better to get money on a daily basis as opposed to waiting for a cycle to complete and get everything.

Well they have just changed the minimum investment into first plan to 25$ (Plan 1 $25 - $1,000 10.00)

In plan 125% after 10 days it is 100$ which is quite a big amount - so still the first plan is affordable,

I would better wait to hear from @yogesh the progress of his investment. I checked and found that monitors are quite happy about this program but just want to know about the retail investors.

wow looks like this is one of the long running trusted hyip with more than a year history of paying

The plans are offering good ROI under the 12 days daily return plan an investor will earn a minimum of 20% profit for 12 days at a daily rate of 10% sounds good and sustainable. The risk associated with the plans are less

• 2 weeks later...

Yup this is really great program - My only one withdrawal request is pending now in this program

Though it takes around 48 hours for a withdrawal request to be paid to our ecurrency account, but the truth is island-invest pays -

I already got 11$ of my 10$ investment today and most probably tomorrow I shall receive my final installment.

Its so great to see that this program as stayed so long and is

still paying legitly to investors - When we can get such high returns in a well trusted program since long

there is no meaning in trying highly risked new hyips. Hope this program make record for staying longer with such high returns.

• 2 months later...

I remember this site from last year which is now a scam site, I even invested $30 here and luckily I was paid. But after that I did not invest anymore and have part ways with this program. I try to take a glance with the site today but it isn't accessible now, so I judged it as scam.