Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SolidBank - SolidBank.biz

I'm not admin.

Welcome to SOLIDBANK

Are you looking for high interest returns and stable profit from your investments? We can offer an investment program with various investment portfolios of any value. Our investment service of the highest quality will meet all your expectations from online investments. Now online asset management is very easy and suitable for investors of any level.

SolidBank.biz is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual or group a like. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe. The investment portfolio is desplayed below.

Plan:

Up to 130% after 1 day

Up to 220% after 3 days

Up to 600% after 7 days

Up to 1200% after 14 days

Up to 2500% after 30 days

Min: $10

Accept: LR, PM

Referral Commission: 5%

JOIN HERE!

Solidbank is newly launched and innovative hyip, i have invested 20$ out here even though its just a few hours old.I have noticed that admin has purchased sticky listing over some monitors and also advertising banners.It clearly states that this won't go anywhere in a period of 1 day(unless the amount of investors is too big to run away).

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4671715 :

Date: 6/5/2012 5:32 PM

Batch: 98109579

Sent To: U6668424 (SolidBank)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to SolidBank User macky110

Thank you.