Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Types Of Web Hosting!

These are the types of web hosting,At this time,I am writing just names of these types.

I will explain all these types very soon.

Types Of Web Hosting:

- Free Web Hosting

- Shared Web Hosting

- Professional Web Hosting

- Exclusive Dedicated Host

- Handle Web Hosting Service

- Cloud Web Hosting

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There are many kind of hosting while the two that I have used are normal hosting for domains and the other type is the wordpress hosting and I have used both with GoDaddy. Currently I am using Wordpress Hosting plan with GoDaddy and with using the promo code “press3” I am able to get it at just $1 per month so it’s very good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There are of course many types of hosting plans, but let’s just top about commonly used one and that’s where I prefer Serveria, it’s a quite brilliant hosting company to be with due to their superb plans with Multiple GigE Connections, Fully Managed VPS/dedicated Servers and Guaranteed 99.99% Uptime and even their customer service is forever available to us to contact them over any issue.

• 4 weeks later...

thank you for you topic

Yeah I agree with you mate, it’s a really good topic, but I feel we should also share awareness about good/bad hosting providers, it’s common to see new comers going with wrong companies, so that’s why I always help people and guide them to join Serveria, it’s one of the most reliable and trusted companies with Clean IPs, Unmetered Traffic and all the services are 100% managed and confidential.

There are many types which are already mention by you, but I feel it also depends highly upon the company, as it does not makes difference what type of hosting we choose, but quality is what matters. At present I am using DedicatedSolutions Managed hosting at reasonable price starting from $39.95/mo while there is also 30 days money back guaranteed for our comfort!

• 4 weeks later...

Anne are you seriously calling $39.95/mo reasonable? I will never do that, it’s’ far better I go with Dedicated Hosting with Serveria, it starts with just $39/mo and I get incredible benefits whether it’s with Multiple Gigabit Connections, Unlimited Bandwidth, Daily backups, 99.99% Uptime and even 24/7 active customer service available too.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

There are many website hosting are available as below

• Shared Hosting : Shared hosting is a term which refer shared resources with multiple hosted domains.
  • Dedicated Hosting : A server that is only dedicated for your website. Which provides you full control , speed , dedicated resources
  • Collocated Hosting : In this type of hosting, you will purchase your own server You will be responsible for the server itself. An advantage of this type of hosting service is you have full control of the web server. You can install any scripts or applications you need.

• 2 weeks later...

There various types of web hosting are available for build a responsive website.

- Shared Hosting

- Dedicated Hosting

- Virtual private server (VPS) hosting

- Cloud Hosting

- Manged Hosting

When you go for choosing a web hosting for your business may be you will not able to choose right one. i would suggest you a a highly profile and trusthworty hosting server provide who will genually helps you to choose best one accordingly you budget and requirment.