Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Trading: Understanding in a simple way

biwake

You mean of implement is the trading strategy. I think it's simple if we just have the basic indicators used but when we say the market its totally difficult to predict and analyze. However, it's good if we can focus in some trading and not to do simultaneous trading which will cause more confusion and difficult to understand the different markets.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there is no shortcuts in here because before learning those advance things in Forex trading then one must know the basic it because for sure you can't understand things when you don't even know the basic about the business you are interested with. So, it's better to follow it step by step so you can be sure about.

That's right.. There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice. Use demo account first. Demo accounts are still very entertaining and educational, no wonder if most traders highly recommend opening one to anyone who's interested in getting a taste of the exciting world of FX trading. It's a great way to learn more about economics, global politics and yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

That's right.. There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice. Use demo account first. Demo accounts are still very entertaining and educational, no wonder if most traders highly recommend opening one to anyone who's interested in getting a taste of the exciting world of FX trading. It's a great way to learn more about economics, global politics and yourself.

We need a process to be successful in forex, and we also have to be patient. Demo account is the account you want to start trading. It's very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

• 3 weeks later...

We need a process to be successful in forex, and we also have to be patient. Demo account is the account you want to start trading. It's very useful to train our trading skills, both good strategy and good money management without risking our money, while the real account in addition to train our trading skills both good strategy and good money management are also trained in psychology or emotions when trading, even if it means risking our own money but we get a psychological training that we need to be successful in trading.

Of course, patience is needed in forex trading, because the process is not easy as we imagine. Sometimes, we need to experience loss to get valuable lesson in forex trading. From it, we can learn how to be better trader.

I have account in instaforex but i dont know how i can make my trading there. I have no idea where to go. Please help me to make my first trading. I am very interested to learn it.

Have you trade with demo account? I think we should start trading with demo account first, it will give us many lessons, how we can trade well. Then if we have understand, we can use no deposit bonus to trade with real account.

I do try to spend my time learning how to trade in demo account. I don't know if we going to make some good income in forex if we don't do any practice in forex trading. I'm really happy and excited to see myself as a good earner. In fact I do feel that its a waste of time if I don't know how to trade in forex. I do believe that the only way for me to become a successful trader is to learn how to trade in the first place.

• 5 weeks later...

Let's also mention the need to use a demo account after one understand fundamental and technical analysis. You will need to do like five hundreds free trades in a demo to see how you do and get to make mistakes and then also get to see how your games are. If your strategies are good and you make profit then you might be a good one for a live trading account. Now, also one must know how to properly use stop loss to prevent all major losses and also know when to enter and when to exit a trade. 

• 3 months later...

I think commitment helps you understand Forex much better. It's not s difficult nut to crack anyways and it is not something that seems so impossible to make profit from. I think where a lot of people get it real wrong is when the issue of making it quick. A lot of people wouldn't wait to learn well before earning and hence the reason for the increased failure.

• 2 weeks later...

no shortcut and any trader require to spend the time and effort to take learning and practice. tried to understand how the market works, and found the method to deal with the market. since forex risky and market complex too, traders can't expect to become skilled and profitable overnight. continuous effort in learning help traders to become knowledgeable more.

• 2 weeks later...

Any trader that will want to understand forex in a simple way will have tl be able to work very hard. If the trader is not a hard working trader, he or she will not very finding it easy to know how to trade in here in the forex business. So therefore, in other to understand forex well, it is good to learn.

surely not easy to become profitable and generate profit in consistent way. require to take long practice in order to understand the market. since all of market character doesn't shows in just single day or night. many traders fail because they are impatient with long period of learning. while if they are patient and able to become skilled, decent amount of income will come to their hand.

It is also good for a trader to learn how to build his own strategy himself. This will help you understand better way to trade. Sometimes, I don't believe in conventional things about Forex. For example, a lot of people believe a lot in default indicators while I've seen someone who analyze better with custom indicators.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just try to learn basic forex. This is the good start if you are a newbies. I'm so sure many are just too darn lucky to think that they can earn good amount of money in forex trading and they trade right away. But in short period of time they end up getting MC. That's why its always good if we going to spend more time in demo account to learn before we trade.

• 11 months later...

Yeah that’s true the simpler we are going to keep things the more we can enjoy, so our first preference has to be making everything as simple as possible. I have got the broker with all tools to support my simple methods and that’s OctaFX, it’s a worldwide recognized company, so we can trust them completely and work easily with simple yet highly profitable methods and most of this is connected to the long term trade I do with their swap free account option.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex may not be simple but what the person needs to know is whether he or she can be able to understand how to trade in it very well. To be able to trade in the business is the most important thing even though that it is something that will take a lot of time for the person to understand but if there is patience and knowledge of how to handle it, then it is highly possible.

For a lot of people, understanding Forex is never simple and it is not also that easy getting the best from Forex when there is actually a lot to be learnt in it. There is a way that is always unique to any trader and what it takes is for the person to look at the one he can cope well with and learn how to do it right.

Well learn and then trading that is the answer for that case, i mean trader will learn first and then earning right. Actually it is very simple and does not need waktu yang sangat banyak, moreover  this is the easiest way without need to sacrifice a lot of money from your pocket.

Understanding Forex is a way to make it but the thing is that there is no way which will not be so strict for the trader unless the person is the one who wants to make it and if you will learn how to make it work for you, then it is important for you to get it done well and make it something that you can be able to make a good amount of money from it and something that is worth it well.

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy to understand forex especially through simple ways, well maybe to certain part you will be able to know it. For more advanced part of forex you must know what is forex and how to deal with it and this part is totally a complex part.