Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Trading: Understanding in a simple way

biwake

Forex is high risky market. Trader need knowledge and skill in trading to get success. So, every new trader should focus on increasing trading knowledge and abilities rather than making profit. Consistent profit required proper knowledge and skill. Proper risk management also needed in term of minimizing risk. I am trading with Forex4you. I gain basic knowledge to trading from their education sector.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The main thing to understand the essence of forex trading is to develop a strategy. write a trading plan and it is important to choose a broker with whom you will work. I find Amarkets quite convenient, reliable and safe because I have 13 years of experience and a good rating

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It’s no doubt that both are very crucial, but what is one point that you considered most important? For me, it’s all about learning well, as experience is what comes automatically, but education needs to be gained by hard work and putting in 100% effort. I am lucky enough to be with FreshForex, as due to them, I can easily work out everything and that’s with their demo, which makes it so very special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, Vudorg said:

A trading strategy does not have to be extremely complicated at all in order to make money with it.

That's true. The thing that's important is that the strategy contains every element necessary to succeed such as an exit plan and good risk management tactics.