Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

In the end it would be dependant on the trader and what type of trader that they are. The would be on the lookout for possibilities to go into trading of course but yes monitoring the market is not a something that will consume all of a trader's time.

but i think there are traders that only come to see market's movement, if markets not good they will cancel trading and then just logging out. even like that mostly trader that i ever speak do trade everyday, since most of them are professional traders that already make living from forex.

It depends because if it's your plan to trade daily because you set a target of profit then work accordingly on your plan because at the end of the day, you will depend on yourself and if you think trading daily is not working for you then you have to stop and just focus on the long term.

There is no need to trade every day and its all depend on your time availability and the capital you are investing . and as we all know forex do not have an restrictions of earning money and any one can trade any time and from any where so it is welcome for every one . if you want money every day you are welcome to earn money every day .

It is purely depends on the traders weather he want to trade every day or some days . if a trader want to earn some regular profits then he will be trading every day and if a trader want to earn some huge cash on some days then that can also be possible so no matter when you trade the ultimate result will be making profits .

Not all trader can do long term trading. And not all trader want to trade long term. So, it is depend on the trader itself. But for the newbie, I suggest to trade short term As he/she still in the progress and in learning process. If you can trade and minimize the lost, It is up to you to trade short or long term.

Question is what is consider trading daily? if I open my trading platform even if I don't open a position is that already consider trading? If I do analysis and set a price and its just happen that price did not get a hit is that already consider daily trading? Me I have a long term strategy but I do open my account three times a day. Updating my analysis and my positions both pending and open positions. Now do I trade daily or not?

Actually trading really depend on the person and if a person is interested in trade every day then he can make some profits every day so in my opinion it is not at all easy to trade every day because getting time every day is not possible and it would be good if a trader will be making some time especially for the trading purpose .

I think trading every day will be really good because it will get you know about all the market movements and you can have a deep view of the market so that it will really help the traders to earn good profits with this forex business . so it is always good to take some time and try to trade every day .

That is only the time when the market is truly unpredictable. But always the market is not predictable so its not peculiar to have the market having the same situation. But the often trade of a trader will depends on what we are trying to achieve or what is in our trading plan since that's what we base our trading both target profits and trading strategy to be used.

i think we all already reach the conclusion here, if people ask us about this, it is depend on the traders, there are trader who trade everyday, and there are traders that don't trade everyday(just like me), they only trade in certain time after some analyzation to the market. as long as it is profitable for them they will trade at that time :D

There is no such restrictions to earn in forex and when even a person get time he can trade but on trading holidays and if we want profits every day then we should be actively participating in trading every day . so a person can participate in trading every day with out any restrictions .

Well, it is true and correct here. If we want to see base by the system and rules on how forex trading works, then there is no such restriction here. Even we want to trade every minute, we can do that by the system. But what the topic here is about our need. Not if we can trade or can not trade

Forex market is open 24 hours a day does not mean that we should trade 24 Hours a day. Continuous trading is never advisable. We should take breaks from Forex every now and then. These breaks are healthy for our health as well as Forex trading.

Continuous Forex trading usually results in losses and ends only when the capital has ceased to exist. Continuous Forex trading give rise to Forex addiction which should be avoided.

I'm playing on floor Exness but I began to see this floor is one of the disadvantages, most clearly expressed on day 6. Leverage ratio will not have is 1:2000 anymore, and when you believe, like the reason the command bar extremely difficult. Currently my company is associated with floor ionfx.com. Fixes the floor all cons of floor exness, due higher win rate.

better to wait for the right time to trade because it will be better than we have to trade every day and in my every day trading is suitable only for traders who master the technique of scalping because they can take advantage of market movements as well as possible for can make a profit even if the market movements are not very active

better to wait for the right time to trade because it will be better than we have to trade every day and in my every day trading is suitable only for traders who master the technique of scalping because they can take advantage of market movements as well as possible for can make a profit even if the market movements are not very active

yeah i agree with you, everyday is not a day for trade sometimes i analyze market before take few action, i am not master yet but from what i see with some fellow in my country, there are some that pro who trade everyday, and seldom they get loss, actually it is about constant profit so they try to trade everyday, even the profit is small but that is worthy for them

I also know someone who are trading daily it's my friend on Facebook and updating his trades daily so I know about it. He is just setting a SL and TP because when you trading daily I think it would be fine with you to earn some profit even it's not that huge because it's daily trading tomorrow you may be in profit again.

Yes, we can say that it can be done to have daily trading. But of course, it will not surely have profits always. And you can tell us that he can have also losing trades. In forex trading we can simply have use of the stop loss and take profit to have our daily trading accomplish. So, after we have made up our analysis in the current market will have our prediction and place our trade.