Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

I just reduce my number of pairs to trade from eight pairs to six pairs in one of my account. Just to make sure that my free margin will going to increase as its goes down to 250% and I'm not comfortable with it. So far its back to 480% and I'm happy with it. Once my account reach 700% free margin then I'm going to add the other two pairs that I removed in my account to increase my earning capability.

Trading on daily basis is not a must in forex There are a few of those traders who trade on weekly, monthly or even yearly basis. The good thing about this market is that our position never expires and we can allow our position to run for as much time as we want. However, the only condition can cause our positions to get automatically closed is when there is no funds in our account to trade or in other words, during complete blow up of account.

does not trade every day is a must to be done by traders but with each day's trading traders can take advantage better than having to trade weekly, monthly or yearly, and also to trade every day we can do a trade with a number of capital very minimal and very different if we do weekly or monthly trade must have enough capital to get a good profit as well

indeed for those who have little capital trade once per day is needed to achieve a monthly target that we want, but if we use every day trading should not be unmindful of the price action that occurs because if we just take a decision without looking at the price action that occurs not profit we get instead we will experience losses, and therefore if we want to use every day trading should really keen to see the opportunity of the price action.

very true if we can see the opportunities that exist in trade every day of course it will be profitable for us and did a lot of traders to trade every day so looking forward to a great benefit because although opportunities exist in the trade are not too big but we can take advantage of these opportunities to make a pretty good profit

therefore the slightest chance that we get every day should be utilized as well as possible especially those of us who only have a small capital which is not possible using a long-term strategy to gain huge profits must be smart to take advantage of existing opportunities, however small profit we get every day, but with persistence and patience in the end we will get maximum results.

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly here, we do not need to open the trade position every single day. Because if the market is not good, we do not need to open the position here. But, what we can see here, we have to see and watch the market almost every day. So, in this way, we can understand how the market moves

Even if the person is a professional trader I dont think that its proper for the trader totrade everyday by so doing he will be mislead by so many things including how to do a good proper analysis here this is not good you have to focus on some particular good atmostphere to trade.

open position everyday or not is depend on every traders trading style. for scalper and day trader, they will make order and then close the order in the same day. so for scalper and day trader, they will make order every single day. but for swing trader or position trader, they will not open order everyday because the main purpose is capture major trend.

it is up to the person who want to trade, but open position everyday will not give any guarantee for us who want to earn here, so we can loss or we can earn from it, but first anaylze the market first before jump into trading, choose the right day when you want to trade, and grab some profit there

I really don't have much time for forex trading as well as not have huge trading capital to trade daily. But usually when I got here my bonus from forex forums I have trade here daily and to have some profits I will going to withdraw it. Though, so far, I still don't have change my mind in having trades when there's always good opportunity to make trades.

We have to remember here, now we are in the month of December. We have to think, usually December is not a good month to trade, specially at the end of December. In this way, we can not open position on the Forex trading every single day here. It is totally dangerous for us

open position everyday or not is depend on every traders trading style. for scalper and day trader, they will make order and then close the order in the same day. so for scalper and day trader, they will make order every single day. but for swing trader or position trader, they will not open order everyday because the main purpose is capture major trend.

Even if the trader is a scalper or swing trader I think that he dont need to trade in the forex market everyday no this is very much wrong for sure the best thing to do is just to trade on the days which your signal and strategy comfirm that you should trade but well since swing traders dont have a specific strategy to trade then they can be the very set of traders who normally traded everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no such restrictions to earn in forex and when even a person get time he can trade but on trading holidays and if we want profits every day then we should be actively participating in trading every day . so a person can participate in trading every day with out any restrictions .

Not all trader can do long term trading. And not all trader want to trade long term. So, it is depend on the trader itself. But for the newbie, I suggest to trade short term As he/she still in the progress and in learning process. If you can trade and minimize the lost, It is up to you to trade short or long term.

i think that is depend of the trader who want to trade, but if it is me, then i think that is not necessary to trade everyday, since i think not all trader can get bucks from their trading everyday, but if you think that trading is your life or your job, then do trade everyday(in this case monday to friday) is a thing that necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

This will always depends on your style in trading or what type of trader you are or you prefer. We can trade weekly or we can trade daily. But most often traders need to monitor the market thus, they usually active or do trade or analyze the market daily to know it's chance to have profits for some trades. Day trading or scalping can mean that we are aiming for daily profits and fast profits.

Not all trader can do long term trading. And not all trader want to trade long term. So, it is depend on the trader itself. But for the newbie, I suggest to trade short term As he/she still in the progress and in learning process. If you can trade and minimize the lost, It is up to you to trade short or long term.

i am one of them lol, but actually i try to combine both of long and also short term trading, based on the condition that i experienced in that time, and about trading everyday it is not a MUST for us but at least if we trade everyday we have more chance to earn or to loss our money

In the end it would be dependant on the trader and what type of trader that they are. The would be on the lookout for possibilities to go into trading of course but yes monitoring the market is not a something that will consume all of a trader's time.

If you really want money then you need to trade every day or you can also execute long term trades and that will help you get regular profits so you no need to trade every day and enjoy profits every day . any ways i am sure that if you want to earn good money then try to trade frequently but not every day that will be better .