Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

talking about that thing i think it is depend on the person itself dude, as for me i don't trade everyday, but i am trading at least 2 days in a week and mostly trade about 3-4 days per week, it also help me to gain more knowledge and some profit from my trading, and position i don't know how much position i open every time i trading but it is more than one position lol

This is indeed a personal choice and also depends on what time you have at your disposal to do forex trading. Of course when you do it everyday you are better positioned to gain more since you spend more time trading and with that comes experience.

Its depends on the traders because they are not usually active in forex trading or not full timer and not all the time the forex market will be good to open position and also not good if we have monitor the market for the whole day when we are not going to have long term trading. So far, its not necessary mean that if we trade daily the bigger profits we can have, its the decision and guts that its good to buy position..

• 3 weeks later...

This question really give me a delimma. If I say yes then many will expect that daily I'm opening and closing a position. If I say no then its seems that my efforts are wasted.

Its because I do trade daily. I do techinical and fundamental in four hours basis. Meaning each 4 hours I update my target price. But it does not mean that daily I have a hit. meaning theirs are some days that theirs no successful open position. so that means that day I don't have a traded position but it does not mean I did not to any thing that day. Its better not to open a position if you know you going to loss right?

Definitely, there's still exception as we can't really make daily trading since we can say that we can be scalper well, even scalper need to have chances to have a good opportunity in a trade not always to trade but if not then we might lose chances of profits as well as wasted our time to monitor the market for a good trade.

Yes, trading often has the advantage in that you will likely gain experience much faster than someone who trades casually. But a trader does not need to trade regularly in order to secure profits. You always trade depending on whether there are good trades to get into anyway.

Yes, trading often has the advantage in that you will likely gain experience much faster than someone who trades casually. But a trader does not need to trade regularly in order to secure profits. You always trade depending on whether there are good trades to get into anyway.

for me if you trading everyday there are 2 possibility, first gained some knowledge or get stress? c'mon market change every time and even in every seconds and that is hard for many traders to analyze and some people even stressed because of trading and get so much loss from trading

for me if you trading everyday there are 2 possibility, first gained some knowledge or get stress? c'mon market change every time and even in every seconds and that is hard for many traders to analyze and some people even stressed because of trading and get so much loss from trading

yes you are right but I also think that if a trader trade all day long that the possibility for him to loss is greater than that of gain or profit because staying too much on a trade do result in loss and can be seen as overtrading

I do trade every day but it does not not mean I have open a position. I just put a pending position on that day depends on what is the daily good rate is. If I can earn good amount each month then I'm happy if not then better try to improve your skills in forex trading. But so far I do earn 5 to 25% a month in forex trading and its really rewarding to trade daily.

Isn't ridiculous you are 3 years in trading but you are still newbie. You are silly then. Then you said that you still not made any profits then what's that 3 years trading went through, useless trading? I don't think that its necessary to trade daily to gain profits but its always good to find a good opportunity that will surely give us good profits.

so far i prefer to combine long term trading and short term trading for different pairs. and to trade everyday i think depend on the person, some of them don't like to log in into their account everyday and trying to do some trading while someone like me, only login(not everyday) and if the condition of market is good then start trading

I am still a newbie, and if you one like me, I wouldn't want to trade everyday. I heard people saying that focusing on forex too much everyday can actually affect the final result. One person was so focused that he was thinking too much about it and so got confused. This would cloud your judgement and probably you will lose money. So generally just take it easy, and when you see a good opportunity, then only you should start trading comfortably.

Nope, it does not matter if you are going to trade daily as it will not going to give you losses because you just trade daily. We have here scalpers wherein they usually trade daily since they only have here few pips as target profit and will be done in just a matter of time. Its just rumor that you will going to lose if you trade daily it will depend on your strategy.

Nope, it does not matter if you are going to trade daily as it will not going to give you losses because you just trade daily. We have here scalpers wherein they usually trade daily since they only have here few pips as target profit and will be done in just a matter of time. Its just rumor that you will going to lose if you trade daily it will depend on your strategy.

That's true. And trading daily does not mean that you open and close position daily also. Trading daily means you are doing analysis daily and if you think your position still going to earn more money then why close it today right? that's why having an open position and holding it does not mean you don't trade daily. Its just that you hold it because in your analysis its still can earn more.

I don't think you really need to trade every day. However, like the poster above says, trading every day does not necessarily mean opening and closing deals on a daily basis. Analysis and observing the market is a large part of trading in Forex. Even considering that, you do not need to trade every day.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I have 43 buy position in eur/usd and 30 sell position also. I'm hoping that I can make good profit in here soon. Although I really don't understand what I'm doing in here right now. I mean if I'm really making profit or not. Because right now if I'm going to close my buy and my sell position I'm still going to end up at all. But I'm hoping that in the long run I can earn good amount of money in here. I just want to know if my strategy is going to work in the long run.

• 5 weeks later...

Since my position is all open and forget and just wait when you going to get TP then its really nothing much to check on after you open your position. I have big free margin so I can afford to hold and wait and see when will the price going to go to my favor. Also sometimes I do averaging and sometime I do hedging. That's why I do have lots of open position. But in the end we must always be careful. I got MC once already and I don't want that to happen again and so far I have eight accounts and so far I only got 1 account get MC and still using it until now.

• 1 month later...

depending on the results we want and strategies that we have, if we want to get the great benefits we wish to trade on a daily basis and of course we must have a strong concentration to trade daily because we will analyze market movements at any time and we also have to have a good physical condition because honestly if we do trade on a daily basis will make ita being tired