Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

Not needed, but it is up to one to choose what kind of trading type they want. I see scalpers as traders who love to trade everyday or at least if there is a chance to trade, no matter how small it is. As long as it is not exhausting yourself then you don't have to hold yourself back.

There is nothing wrong for us to trade everyday but before you could make such movement by steps you need to ensure that your quality knowledge and experience are all in place as this will help you better.

Forex is good so we need to try and embark on the learning process first before success can be archievd here

We can not just conclude for anybody for me personally I think that there is nothing wrong for a trader to be trading forex everyday the only thing is that we need to gather enough knowledge so that we wont fall victim of loss.

Practice make perfect as for this aspect traders who want to trade forex with knowledge need demo account to get started.

Trading from monday-friday is good but let it be timely

@tray22: Sure, but if you don't trade enough you won't get experience, it is more important than knowledge which we don't know may give us better learning or not. I don't think someone should trade everyday, trade once or twice in a week is not a bad idea, as long as the indicators say so.

@tray22: Sure, but if you don't trade enough you won't get experience, it is more important than knowledge which we don't know may give us better learning or not. I don't think someone should trade everyday, trade once or twice in a week is not a bad idea, as long as the indicators say so.

well, if you can analyze the market everyday and get your own trading decision at that day, you can do trading to earn your profit.

I also use to trade every single day, but when I talk about daily trading it does not mean that I am stuck all the day in front of my PC, because actually I am active in different things and I take advantage of mobile trading to eventually observe the market and make some trading decisions, though most of them are executed by pending orders.

Yes and No, depend on your circumstance, your strategies, your techniques, and you preferences. Since i am fundamental based traders i will check the calendar for one week to see if there is any news i could trade with in this week, sometimes i don't have to trade for one week sometimes i trade nearly every business days, sometimes i just trade twice or thrice in a month.

Yes, trading often has the advantage in that you will likely gain experience much faster than someone who trades casually. But a trader does not need to trade regularly in order to secure profits. You always trade depending on whether there are good trades to get into anyway. 

You trade often doesn't mean you will gain much more profit, remember you also may lose when you trade especially if you don't know what to do with your trading, for someone who is experienced in forex the more they trade the  more they gain, but experienced traders also see the condition even they enter the market it doesn't mean they open the position during that time.

Although the market open everyday , but as trader shouldn't trade everyday, if likely they don't getting good signal to making entry point hence they need waitrng best timing  that the market might giving easiness to making profit, because if making less quality trades hence might only will causing loss

Although the market open everyday , but as trader shouldn't trade everyday, if likely they don't getting good signal to making entry point hence they need waitrng best timing  that the market might giving easiness to making profit, because if making less quality trades hence might only will causing loss

yes that's right. Market open everyday 24/5. And surely there are many moments that we can maximized to get profit in forex. We just need to understand about market movement. Demo account also can be maximized to learn first.

Technically you can trade everday because no one force you to do so, also it is open for everyone for 24 hours in 5 days means anyone can enter and decide to open a postion or not is depend on the trader's mind. But before trade make sure the condition is favour to your analysis, if you don't and just jumpt to trade you will ended up miserably.

• 2 weeks later...

This is indeed a personal choice and also depends on what time you have at your disposal to do forex trading. Of course when you do it everyday you are better positioned to gain more since you spend more time trading and with that comes experience. 

Yes, trading often has the advantage in that you will likely gain experience much faster than someone who trades casually. But a trader does not need to trade regularly in order to secure profits. You always trade depending on whether there are good trades to get into anyway. 

You don't have to even actually it may be advantage for you but still it is not something that you should and just like what i've been posted here, it may not it is. I don't against someone to do trading everyday but knowing the risk if better rather than later blaming something to the others, also thinking twice before trade will clear of from any regret feeling if we lose.

No, we don't. We don't have to trade everyday because there is no obligations for us to keep doing that. The profit could come and go without we even knowing even we already try as the best as we can to analyze the situation on the market. So i think you just need to choose the right time to trade, once or twice in a week is fine because usually forex open with some chances you could grab and turn into profit.

Eventually will depending with each trader decision, maybe scalping trader they will trade everyday as long as they get kinds good market condition with catch target only few pips each order, there are certain trader that included as very aggressive trader he can making more than one hundred times order a day trading, might rarely trader can do it

Yes, only few amount of traders who can do that but as you said it is about aggressiveness, some traders prefer that way and might be working for them, but for me it won't work. Even i trade with less aggressive way i cannot always make profit in fact my 2 previous trading is loss. You don't have to trade everday but you can do that because each people have different approach.

With? of course with risk management .That is the only ways for trader to lower the risk and yes SL and TP are the tools for that, also aside from that you can put a strict lots usage. The last thing is you don't have to trade every day but that is all depend on your technique or your analysis. If you are scalpers i think trade everday or in higher frequency is must for you to do.

With? of course with risk management .That is the only ways for trader to lower the risk and yes SL and TP are the tools for that, also aside from that you can put a strict lots usage. The last thing is you don't have to trade every day but that is all depend on your technique or your analysis. If you are scalpers i think trade everday or in higher frequency is must for you to do.

These SL and TPs are based on your analysis that you can put it by yourself on your trading platform. It's good to minimize the risk.

As trader who use fundamental analysis, it is all depend on your strategy but i see there is no point to trade everyday, i just want to trade when the trend is clear not semi clear or not even clear. If the latter happens i will just look at the chart for few minutes and then out from the termainal. If you can't make chance then just wait the chance, there will be at least one chance in a month.

As trader who use fundamental analysis, it is all depend on your strategy but i see there is no point to trade everyday, i just want to trade when the trend is clear not semi clear or not even clear. If the latter happens i will just look at the chart for few minutes and then out from the termainal. If you can't make chance then just wait the chance, there will be at least one chance in a month.

Nope, there's no need to make a trade everyday. It's far much better if you incest your time to analyze the market first even it took days to do it.