Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investments! Help!

EmmaTaylor

Anyone investing in Forex should have one thing at the back of his mind and that is knowledge rules. There is hardly a way a trader can make some good profits trading in Forex or investing his hard earned money without having a good knowledge of the business. It is the most important thing and a major determinants of success in the business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do like to make big income in forex trading. What I do is just try to be active in as many ptp forums as I can. I do believe I can really make good income in forex trading if I only know how to handle my trading account. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can have enough bonus funds to make me earn thousand of dollars each month.

I really do like to make big income in forex trading. What I do is just try to be active in as many ptp forums as I can. I do believe I can really make good income in forex trading if I only know how to handle my trading account. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can have enough bonus funds to make me earn thousand of dollars each month.

hopefully you can trade successfully, good luck. active in the forex forums is very beneficial for traders since the active forex forum we can get a good trading knowledge. we can discuss with other woods trader to be able to get maximum results. try to join in forum Forex indo.mt5 of instaforex

Earning big has always been the dream of most traders. There are quite a lot of traders who want to have something to prove that they are trading in an internationally recognized business. When investing in Forex, we should try as much to spell out what we want from the business and how we want to get things done.

For me only time can help you learn in forex trading. Only time as time can give you experience. What I achieve today its all because I spend each day doing analysis and review. Just imagine that in two to three months I can have 30% to 50% increase in my trading capital if my trading account is  50 to 150 dollars trading capital and earn between 5% to 30% if my trading capital is between 200 to 1,000 dollars.

Of course, someone who wants to invest his money wisely must as well se reasons to do so in a manner that is worth it. Everything investment requires analysis and a careful preparation. It is not that which we just rush into simply because we have the money to play around with. You only invest well when you learn well.

to invest in forex we need a lot of skill, knowledge and good psychology. because the investment so that we do will produce good results, so we can try to get the maximum trading. we have to use a demo account before trading with real account. and try to invest in forex with bonus posts of instaforex

You can as well invest in PAMM which means you really don't have posses any trading skills if you want to make it from investing in another man's or trader's knowledge. What you need to have is the capital that would take you through knowledge and you are simply good to go with the capital you have.

The trader should learn how to invest where he is good at. At least, that us the point where the good part of trading has to start with. Trading in Forex is about the knowledge, skills and understanding we have with the business and that is what makes the whole difference. It is the main thing all traders should put into consideration.

well, trade and make profit difficult indeed. however, when traders has good trading knowledge and experience, they'll able to gain profit from market. at initial phase, traders has tendency to make mistakes. gain losses till margin call. but its just a sign that traders need to take further training and learning.

If you want to invest in forex, it is good that you will first of all have a very good forex trading knowledge to trade in it. It is not a type of business where you will expect that you are going to make money when you font have a very good knowledge. Forex business is very very risky and need knowledge first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do analysis first then after that depends on the result of my analysis that's the time I decide what is good strategy to use. And that's were I base my SL and TP. So far I am happy with my current earnings and I do believe that I can really make good income in forex trading right now. I just need to focus on having more and more trading capital right now.

• 9 months later...

Now I have no idea about that book since I have not seen or read it, so I can’t suggest you much about that, but with your requirement of selecting the right company, I can help you on that with recommending OctaFX broker, it’s a pretty solid company with having 50% bonus on deposit, it’s a useable bonus so you must go with this broker and then you can easily create a better strategy having larger capital in hand to trade with.

• 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Vaabum said:

For me, a broker from ExpertOption turned out to be an excellent option for investing. At least so far I'm more than happy with my choice.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 1:34 AM, Vaabum said:

For me, a broker from ExpertOption turned out to be an excellent option for investing. At least so far I'm more than happy with my choice.

Has there ever been a profit cancellation at the ExpertOption broker because of using scalping techniques?