Investments! Help!

EmmaTaylor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

if you are new to join in forex trading you should not invest your money with a very large number because you will not be able to control yourself and of course it will only make you suffered huge losses as well,, you may have to apply what you have read the book with a demo account and if you already understand it maybe you can do the real trading but you have to start from a very small amount of capital, if you've really mastered the real trading strategies that you have probably the right time to start investing with a large amount of capital

a lot of events are a beginner new to the world of forex and heard from his colleagues that the forex can get big profit, he immediately traded with large capital without learning and finding out the truth about forex, so in the end not the gains even losses obtained, so the frustration and disappointment that eventually acquired. if you want to invest your capital in forex you better find out more about forex and how the system works and find a good strategy so you will not be disappointed.

Its just better to take things one step at a time. Start with learning forex first and make sure that this is the business that you are going be comfortable engaging in and prepare yourself by equipping yourself with the proper forex knowledge. Before you start looking for companies to invest your money with make sure you are knowledgeable when it comes to forex.

to know where a good investment for us is we have to learn that the company will be used to make investment less incentive to invest in forex trading is we really have to learn first how to take profits in forex trading and also how to avoid risks what will happen later when we joined the forex and this is going to require quite a long time but we'll see for yourself and feel what we produce if it has knowledge of these forex trading

• 1 year later...

Investing in Forex isn't a bad idea but where the problem will come in is investing wrongly, even after getting a credible broker, the knowledge becomes much more important. If a trader really wants to succeed and make it in Forex, then one thing must be taken seriously and that is the knowledge.

Its good if we can find ways and means to become active in forex. If we can just keep on investing in here I'm so sure that in two to three years time we all going to have big income without any worries. I'm really interested to see myself grow and become a big time trader. I do hope that in the long run we can surely be making one big income and I do believe we all going to have something that is good for us.

before invest the money and start trading, make sure first that you are able to manage the capital properly in trading. you should found good strategy which enabling you to trade effectively. able to point out good entry level and it work good by generate profits more than losses. anyway, have good understanding about market important also. it help traders to implement the strategy better more.

trading is risky business which traders will need to have good analytical skill. no one able to be succeed in this business if they are not take practice and learning previously. so, traders can't rush to trading live and invest the money just by take a day or a week learning and practice.

in forex trading we are required not to rush to a real trading account. Because the forex risk is very high. Learning forex can not be done quickly. we have a lot to learn to get good trading skills. we can spend 3-6 months to learn in a demo account before starting trading real  account. after that, we can start a real trading account with a fairly small initial investment, for example $ 1. this is to avoid greater risks.

Before you start to invest in here in the forex business, you have to be able to understand that knowledge is very very important. Without having the trading knowledge to trade, you will be wasting your whole money trying to make money in forex. Learn how to trade by starting with the demo account. That is the place that the traders who want to learn always start their trading career.

• 1 month later...

Investing in Forex is something that requires knowledge first. Even if it has to be a manager, at least, having a fair knowledge of the environment is necessary. There is the need to know where to start and where to end. It is not a kind of business that anyone from just any where will venture into on a bid to reap from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exactly, if the person needs to reap from Forex directly on his own without trusting in any one as regards PAMM investing, then there is the need for knowledge. Forex is far much profitable when there is the knowledge to trade in it and when there is a good understanding of the business.

forex interesting field to generate money. leverage available and traders can trade whenever they want. however, risk very high which require traders to manage it carefully. first is take learning. if has no good knowledge and experience, traders has duty to conduct training. no chance to make profit or double the capital if they are has no appropriate trading skills.

The very first step towards any investment is for the trader to have good knowledge base on how his trading account is working and how he can do more better and secured trade in this market.

This is so excellent and I have to admit that we need to invest with proper knowledge for more profit outcome

Forex is a very promising investment. to be able to benefit from forex then we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading. because of the very high risk of forex. With that risk, then we should be more careful with forex. To invest in forex trading does not require a large capital. we can take advantage of a bonus post from instaforex

One of the beauties of investing in Forex is that you can make money from it even with the least investment. It really might not need you to have a lot of money to start up or need to have so much capital before you reap from it. Making money from investing in the business is real and offers a lot of convenience provided you have the knowledge.

• 2 months later...

You can start trading using bonus funds only. This is the main reason why I focus right now in making so much profit in forex trading. With multiple trading accounts I can some how earn one good earning one after another. I'm lucky that some how I make so much profit in forex trading. But I do know that I need much bigger trading capital if I want to survive and earn good in forex trading.

when traders has good trading strategy and proper risk management plan, they can trade effectively. traders make profit due to has good understanding how to perform analysis. and they are able to measuring how the market behave. if traders has lack knowledge, they'll unable to did good in forex market.