Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alansteam - alansteam.com

I am not admin - just found this program and though to share views

Alan'Steam company invests and trades in shares of companies promising areas of biotechnology, advertising , internet, network solutions and electronics. We invest in high growth industry. We examine strong market and invest at him. Along with investing on the stock market, we own and operate a number of high-yield online portal dedicated to finance, communication and advertising. In addition to the above two spheres of our activities, we are involved in a variety of high-yield offline projects mainly in oil and gas industry, these days the quickest growing market in the world.

Investment plans

Daily profit Plan name Amount

2% Silver $1 - $1000

3% Gold $1000 - more

All program duration is one year (365 days). We pay 7 days a week. We have compounding option for increase your profit. Your principal will be returned to your account after lock period 365 days.

http://alansteam.com/index.php?ref=ykyk

• 2 weeks later...

The site is not accessible at the moment and iam not sure whether its only a temporary maintenance hope the site will be back soon

When i checked on the monitors i get two types of feedback some monitors have rated it as paying and others as not paying. So iam confused about the site current status

I also am not able to access the site.

It returns the following error message:

"403 Forbidden:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at alansteam.com Port 80"

Yes iam also getting the same message now looks like the site is down for more than 12 hours

Hope the site will be back soon and its not a permanent disappear

The site is back and iam able to access it

But when i tried to click on a icon the site has gone back and i get a message stating

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at alansteam.com Port 80"

Hey whats wrong with this site its always giving problems and being offline

The site is accessible now but i will not advice its good to invest large amount here since the capital is locked for 365 days and as at the beginning itself the monitors are indicating problem situation so in the long run the risk of recovering the capital may be very high