Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fairnat-fairnat.com

I am not admin

fairnat.com

The Angolan Natural Resources and Tourism Investment Fund was founded in 2012 as a way to let the small investor be able to get into one of the most thriving economies in Africa and the World. FAIRNAT (Fundo Angolano para o Investimento em Recursos Naturais e Turismo) is the first online company exclusively dedicated to this purpose.
Plans

HUAMBO PLAN

Daily Interest: 1.0% to 2.5% daily for 40 business days or 56 calendar days

Deposits with the 100% extra compounding activated are also paid on weekend days (56 interests paid)

Deposits with the 100% extra compounding not activated are paid on business days only (40 interests paid)

Minimum deposit: $10.00

Total Return of Investment: 170% to 263% (*)

BENGUELA PLAN

Daily Interest: 1.3% to 2.8% daily for 40 business days or 56 calendar days

Deposits with the 100% extra compounding activated are also paid on weekend days (56 interests paid)

Deposits with the 100% extra compounding not activated are paid on business days only (40 interests paid)

Day 1 to Day 14 - 1,3%

Day 15 to Day 28 - 1,8%

Day 29 to Day 42 - 2,3%

Day 43 to Day 56 - 2,8%

Minimum deposit: $350.00

Total Return of Investment: 182% to 311% (*)

LUANDA PLAN

Daily Interest: 1.7% to 3.2% daily for 40 business days or 56 calendar days

Day 1 to Day 14 - 1,7%

Day 15 to Day 28 - 2,2%

Day 29 to Day 42 - 2,7%

Day 43 to Day 56 - 3,2%

Minimum deposit: $1000.00

Total Return of Investment: 198% to 387% (*)

(*) - The minimum shows the return without any compounding during the whole period, the maximum shows the return with 100% fixed compounding, including the extra payments during weekends.

Payouts are made on Monday through Friday, except for deposits with the extra compounding option activated, which also get payouts on weekend days.

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

RCB from http://hyiptop.net

>>JOIN NOW

I do not like their design quality because it's very simple and ordinary. I think we need to check their current condition and make sure about our future status. Because I really have doubt about our payment. Still we can not see any good monitor or forum. If anyone already got paid then please give your proof screen by which we may get some mental support and able to invest. But we have to wait for some days because they have good RoI policy.