Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easymoneyinvest-easymoneyinvest.com

I am not admin

www.easymoneyinvest.com

Welcome to EasyMoneyInvest

You have surely heard many times about investing online and probably thanks to the leading in vestment company EasyMoneyInvest.

We help thousands of global customers earn a stable daily profit on the Forex market. Every day by opening a new trading session, we take a step towards successful future of EasyMoneyInvest, by leaving a trace that reflects increased assets of our investors and their families and, of course, respect among other investment companies.

Min Invest: US$ 50

Maximum Invest: US$ 99 Period: After 5 Days

Total Profit: 130%

Min Invest: US$ 100

Maximum Invest: US$ 299 Period: After 8 Days

Total Profit: 240%

Min Invest: US$ 300

Maximum Invest: US$ 999 Period: After 14 Days

Total Profit: 300%

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Paypal

RCB from http://hyiptop.net

>>Join Here

I really have doubt about their investment program because his is not a regular program because they are running hyip monitor. If they need some money for make test program then they need to open some trial plan insists of long term plan. Another matter is we do not like such payment processor like paypal in this hyip world. Because PayPal doesn't allow us to use their processor in this risky business.

Minimum investment on this program in very high but the ROI plan isn't that bad. And i guess they use LibertyReserve because unlike Paypal and Payza the money sent through a LibertyReserve account can't be chargedback. Don't know why this program has accepted Paypal lol, i guess they don't know about the problems they could face in. Seems like a lame scam attempt.

Investors: 11714

Total Invested: US$ 1843870.00

Total paid out: US$ 982640.00

While visiting the homepage i came across this stats and then when i googled about this site i came to know that the stats are fake, there are no payment records are available to see.Admin here is just advertising the link and trying to get some revenue, the intention is not to pay members.