Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Enr-g - Enr-g.com

Welcome to ENR-G, an honest revenue share in tomorrows renewable energy sources providing PROFITS for you, GUARANTEED!

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Hydro: Min. Deposit $10 - Max. Deposit $200 - 1.2% for 30 days

Solar : Min. Deposit $10 - Max. Deposit $2000 - 2.2% for 90 days

Biomass: Min. Deposit $2000 - Max. Deposit $10,000 - 2.5% for 90 days

Geothermal: Min. Deposit $10,000 - No Limit - 2.7% for 90 days

Accept: LR, PM, AP, SP

Join here: http://www.enr-g.com/index.php?ref=xetang

The plans are not too bad. I like the design of the site. I also like how the content is animated. A lot of creativity went into putting together this site. The ROI is pretty reasonable as well. It's interesting that they even have Facebook and Twitter channels that you can contact them on. It seems like this site is in for the long haul. Of course, this could also be a scam site.

you can check in monitors and see that this is paying site, it is not scam, please note because almost is in good status, other, this not is new site, it have ran more 2 months for to now, I think that we still have chance to invest here with min is $10 for 30 days, although rate for plan 1 is low but it will be safe for small investment

I do not know that how many ENR-G sites are there or they made a chain network. Because I found too many sites like it. Hopefully it might be my mistake. But this type of program is suitable for us and we also ready to use it with some additional force. But they need to modify their template. Because still we can see the name Alertpay which needs to change Payza.