Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Let Me Build A Website On Wordpress For You At An Unbeatable Price

Do You Want Your Own WordPress Website or Blog?

If terms like FTP and Cpanel sounds Greek to You and you cannot afford to hire a professional web designer to setup and configure your blog/website settings you are in the right place.

What You Will Get

I will install WordPress, Setup your blog or website, install any theme of your choice (you can find some of the best free themes on the web at WOOTHEMES ), add up to 7 pages with your content plus a contact page and configure all the necessary settings that your new website must have completely free.

Yes thats right you will pay nothing to me, you just have to choose and buy a domain and web hosting and then I will do everything it needs to be done to setup your new Website.

But Wait It's Not Only That

-I will insert your logo

-Your website or blog will be secured against most common hacks and vulnerabilities using advanced security settings

-It will be SEO frendly with advanced SEO settings and easy to optimize new pages for search engines

-You will have Anti-Spam Protection against spammers and spam bots as much as possible

-I will setup google analytics for your site, so you will always be aware of your sites traffic and performance

-Your new site will have a contact page with a contact form so visitors will easily reach you...

-I will create a XML sitemap and submit it to google so your website will be easily indexed by search engines

-I will configure your blog to be as fast as possible and server resources friendly

-You will be able to do easily database backups of your site in order to stay secured if anything happens

-Your new website will be social media freadly with all the necessery social media buttons so visitors will easily share and bookmark your site

-I will populate your website with up to 7 pages of content you provide plus a contact and about page...

Guess What You Will Get Even More

-I will setup a Professional Email (Email id on your domain name like admin@yourdomain.com)

-I will setup Google Webmaster Tools and I will submit the sitemap of your new Website to Google

-I will create a Feedburner account to manage all your rss subscribers of your blog

Don't lose this Opportunity, find out more here: http://www.opportunitiesplanet.com/blogging/free-wordpress-installation-service/