Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get An Forex Account With a $100 bonus Without Any Investment!

kochtgr

It sounds unbelievable but it's true, you will get a live forex trading account with a bonus of 100$ without having to deposit any money.

But Wait It's Not Only That

Your account will be managed by professionals forex traders so you will make money without actually having any experience on forex and without any risk.

What There Is More?

Yes there is more, you can promote us and get $100 per referred person plus a $10 monthly commission

Just do the math and you will see what this opportunity offers for your future...

You may wonder why we are offering so much without asking any money, right?

The answer is that we are a new company and we haven't lunch officially yet so we need to get as many people as possible to our new forex company...

I have sighed up 7 days ago and now I have 136,73$ in my account for free plus just because I referred others I will get 190$ each month, imagine how much these numbers will grow in one month or month and all that without investing a penny...

Check it out you have nothing to lose only to gain

http://prelaunchx.com

• 2 weeks later...

Below are my profits as of today...

Managed account: $307.03

Sign-up Bonuses: $3640

Monthly Commissions: $860

Now if I add the locked 6-10 circles my profits are

Sign-up Bonuses: $11460

Monthly Commissions: $4770

Try it yourself and see how much you can earn, you really have nothing to lose...

www.prelaunchx.com

• 1 month later...

It's been a while from my latest update so below are my profits as of today...

Managed account: $1201,32

Sign-up Bonuses: $6720

Monthly Commissions: $1680

Now if I add the locked 6-10 circles my profits are

Sign-up Bonuses: $14740

Monthly Commissions: $5690

Try it yourself and see how much you can earn, you really have nothing to lose...

www.prelaunchx.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I think it should be very obvious that this is not something that is ever lasting or even reality so instead of wasting time on for trying to have such a large bonus we should be happy if we get decent bonus even if it’s low at least it’s worth using and that’s where I have done massive research to find one the best.

It is OctaFX broker’s 8 USD no deposit scheme that I found the best amongst all that I found. It was good because there were no restrictions and we had the license to do what we considered good enough for profits while withdrawal was also pretty straight forward as well so in total one of the best bonuses that is free.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...