Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How do you trade the news in forex trading?

First see what kind of news that you want to trade with? Is that just a low impact news or middle or high impact news, i prefer high impact news for all of my trading. After that see how the market expect for the movement which sometimes called as forecast, the last if the news result is "out", i mean whatever if that is bigger or smaller than forecast also at the same time smaller or bigger than previous result you can move with it and trade. The trend is very clear when this kind of condition happening.

• 3 weeks later...

news classify as small, medium and high, according to the impact. however, majority traders take advantage on high impact news only, and take no advantage on news which has small and medium impact. however, if we are kind of technical traders, we won't use news and economic data to perform analysis, but use technical indicators such moving average, rsi, etc. 

news classify as small, medium and high, according to the impact. however, majority traders take advantage on high impact news only, and take no advantage on news which has small and medium impact. however, if we are kind of technical traders, we won't use news and economic data to perform analysis, but use technical indicators such moving average, rsi, etc. 

Small and medium impact does not show much difference, i bet if you ever trade with the news you will prefer to trade with high impact news which giving your more easiness when you trade thus helping you to obtain bigger profit rather than with medium and small impact expected news.

• 4 weeks later...

The first thing I check is the impact that news is going to have so I can prepare the risk management and after that I do analysis after that I decide whether to trade or not too and not to forget I also follow my broker OctaFX, It has amazing news and analysis system which I see to confirm what I feel is correct or not and so far whenever I have traded in news I have been really successful with using their service.

The first thing I check is the impact that news is going to have so I can prepare the risk management and after that I do analysis after that I decide whether to trade or not too and not to forget I also follow my broker OctaFX, It has amazing news and analysis system which I see to confirm what I feel is correct or not and so far whenever I have traded in news I have been really successful with using their service.

Impact to me as the opening, if the impact is high i will surely trading and it must be high impact at least 2 from 3 economic calendars that i am looking for, later then after i see the result, i will compose how much i should risking for it, but mostly 5% from my total equity since i love higher risk since it could bring more profit to me.

Impact to me as the opening, if the impact is high i will surely trading and it must be high impact at least 2 from 3 economic calendars that i am looking for, later then after i see the result, i will compose how much i should risking for it, but mostly 5% from my total equity since i love higher risk since it could bring more profit to me.

As a trader, we must learn how to manage amount in forex trading. We can start with demo account small amount first. And don't foget to learn from our trading experience and also our mistakes.

Yea using fundamental analysis is very important because from the look of things I think that fundamental analysis sometime do give the trader a backup for them to trade with

This is the most important and not just important trading for me. By using news trading we could see the trend very clearly without using confusing strategy. My trading with news for sure must see the high impact news as the indicator, something like CPI or Interest Rate is the most suitable news for trading.

Even that is actually have little connection about this thread, i must agree with you since i am using the same way to control the risk. Well, trading with news is actually is easier than we thought there are 3 problems which area to choose which news that bring high impact news, how to see if the result is good or bad  and next when to enter the market.

Even that is actually have little connection about this thread, i must agree with you since i am using the same way to control the risk. Well, trading with news is actually is easier than we thought there are 3 problems which area to choose which news that bring high impact news, how to see if the result is good or bad  and next when to enter the market.

If we want to get more maximal result, we must try to more improve our trading skills. Without improving skills, we will not be successful trader. And surely, experience must be used as lesson.

If we want to get more maximal result, we must try to more improve our trading skills. Without improving skills, we will not be successful trader. And surely, experience must be used as lesson.

For mastering or getting used with trading where you are using news as the indicator then you must improving it. The way for improving your trading by this fundamental way is not that hard, but keeping practicing in demo account could make some difference.