Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prelaunchx - Prelaunchx.com

xetang

Earn up to thousands of dollars per month.

At prelaunchX, we help companies launch new products and services. Our current launch partner is code-named Forex Firm X. Before the official launch of Forex Firm X, you can begin growing your potential earnings in three ways...

A free, managed forex account.

Sign-up bonuses (up to $100 per person).

Monthly commissions ($10/month per person)

Sign up today and invite a few friends to watch your launch group and potential earnings start growing. To learn more about launch groups, see how it works.

It's quick, free and easy to join. Plus, it's fun to watch your launch group grow!

Join here: http://prelaunchx.com/x/xetang

• 1 month later...

I just visited the site and i can see that this is more of a networking site. The site requires no investment and instead gives you a $100 sign-up bonus, this part scares me rather than encourage me to join this site. I'm sure there is a catch to this $100 sign-up bonus or this will be the first time i've seen a site offer this much money to promote it's program.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

too bad to start trading forex must have a capital of $ 100, the amount of which I think quite a lot. because for me that is new or still in the learning stages newbie and have not dared to start a capital of more than $ 50. therefore I think I had to learn through a demo account first before going directly to the real world of forex reel. thank you for the information.

this site similar with fund manager in my point of view. member of this site need to spend $100 in order to join and then the company trader staff will manage the money in forex trading. its good to people who intend to make money in forex trading but have no time to manage it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've signed up this site and have a few months to be a member of this site but I have never asked my friends to join this site because I am still very confused with how these sites work and I can not see the payment method used for payment and I just looked at this site is not a site of forex trading, there may be able to explain in detail what is already there and getting payments from this

i am very confused with how these sites work and i can not see the payment method they used for payment. i think they are a scam site site will not paid anybody.i think its not a site and must should be avoided this site for everybody. i have 4,700$ in this site but that not work. so what does it means?? it means that its a totally fake site and suggestion for everybody should avoid this site and don't waste you time.

@xetang are you get paid from here. i have registered here but i can not understand about this forex broker or even now i have a confusion about site that is it a forex broker in original. i think they have no income policy by which their registered clients will earn by this site. they give a option to mlm which is so much attractive but how can they get this earning money.