Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clix2profit-clix2profit.com

munnasr

Not the admin:

This is your brand new, most promising and most dedicating PTC site you will ever need. Our aim is to stay online forever by helping financially to our members as well as us.

Promotional Offers:

• Get $0.20 sign up bonus and $0.75 purchasing balance ( for first 5000 members) Members Benefit

• Up to $0.03 per click

• Up to $0.02 per referral click

• $0.10 sign up bonus • Guaranteed Ads daily

• Low referral renting price (get most benefit from your downline)

• We guaranty active referrals.

• Get highest direct referrals limit.

• Get $15 BONUS for achieving 1000 direct referrals, $10 BONUS for bringing 500 direct referrals and $3 BONUS for 200 direct referrals

. • Minimum payout - $3 for the very first one - $2 after first payout - No minimum for upgraded members

http://www.clix2profit.com/?ref=raj2clix

well let us see if this site can stay longer, but it seems admin have attention to make that thing to be true

2012/05/13 13:26

Important - Please read this

We need to improve our community. Please suggest us what you want to have in your clix2profit. Help us to improve all features and tell us that are you satisfied or not? Send us your feedback via FORUM or support tickets.

This look good.

Get $15 BONUS for achieving 1000 direct referrals, $10 BONUS for bringing 500 direct referrals and $3 BONUS for 200 direct referrals

I'm just wondering. If I get 200 direct referrals I going to earn 3 dollars right? Now if I add 300 more direct referrals I have total of 500 direct referrals. While I going to earn another 10 dollars? or I'm going to get 7 dollars so total earning is 10 dollars?