Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

liteinv - liteinv.com

Lite Inv is an active manager that complements its bottom-up fundamental company analysis with industry, sector and regional analyses. We aim to invest in companies that are creating value for shareholders by achieving rates of return on their invested capital that exceed their cost of capital.

Plan A (25% Daily for 5 Calendar days)

Investment Amount Interest Total ROI

$5 - $5,000 Up to 25% Daily Profit Up to 125%

Plan B (16% Daily for 10 Calendar days)

$25 - $5,000 Up to 16% Daily Profit Up to 160%

Plan C (20% Daily for 20 Calendar days)

$50 - $50,000 Up to 20% Daily Profit Up to 400%

http://www.liteinv.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Site design is quite attractive and professional and good security.

Program is brand new and most of monitors are in waiting status. Minimum investment being only 5$ its easy for anyone to test the program.

ROI in different plan is quite high and unreasonable

- i dont think these can be sustained going forward.

Especillay 20% daily for 20$ make it high risk investment.

• 2 weeks later...

when i checked on the domain i found there are already 7 sites under the similar domain name looks like the Admin is a serial cheater he keep starting hyips and scam it by stop paying. This site is also having problems on payment the monitors have rated it as not paying,

Program has a special plan now that doubles in 1 day, and this make me suspicious about this program:

Special Plan (Special offer: 200% AFTER 1 DAY - %30 DEPOSIT BONUS FOR LR and PM.)

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Total ROI

Level 1 $50 - $500 130% AFTER 1 DAY 130%

Level 2 $501 - $1000 150% AFTER 1 DAY 150%

Level 3 $1001 - $5,000 200% AFTER 1 DAY 200%

I dont believe in this kind of sites. If i try out any it should be this 24 hours and 110% principal included etc....But this kind of sites its so easy they cheat you out. And dont pay me more then 2 days. the third day its normally gone...I dont even think the site is nice. the design is the normal nothing new. The admin obvoiusly has money....dragonara and comodo...he is planning on get some money out of this one fast...

If you invest in this kind of security with plans that is so short...well im not buying it. He needs the money back fast and a profit. Othervise with this kind of equipment for the short term sites its not worth it....

Program has a special plan now that doubles in 1 day, and this make me suspicious about this program:

Special Plan (Special offer: 200% AFTER 1 DAY - %30 DEPOSIT BONUS FOR LR and PM.)

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Total ROI

Level 1 $50 - $500 130% AFTER 1 DAY 130%

Level 2 $501 - $1000 150% AFTER 1 DAY 150%

Level 3 $1001 - $5,000 200% AFTER 1 DAY 200%

Well iam not going to burn my fingers by investing in their special plan where unrealistic profits are promised

The worse part is in addition to double profits the admin is giving substantial bonus

I dont know how can the site sustain with this kind of plan