Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

95-percent - 95-percent.com

A 95% Revenue Share Site!

Love revenue share sites, but tired of greedy admins only splitting a small part of their profit with you?

Introducing 95 Percent!

It is so simple. Join us and purchase shares (for just $3 each), and you will get 10,000 banner and 10,000 text ad impressions with every share purchased!

Then we will split 95% of the sale with our share holders (10% will go to your referrer, 85% to every other shareholder)

You will then earn money each time someone purchases a share, until you have DOUBLED your money!

And then you can purchase more shares - there is NO LIMIT to the amount of money you can earn!

Join here: http://www.95-percent.com/?xetang

@omar: we have shares here dude that we need to purchase and we don't need to surf the site if we want :D, i don't know how long this site will pay us here, but $3 as the minimum investment here looks low for me and i think that is still fine for this site, i am not interesting with this kind of site

What do you guys usually do with the banner and text ads that you get? Promote other Get Paid To programs?

Well, mostly HYIPs and cyclers only really, as people who invest into HYIPs and cyclers are not the ones into GPT scene really.