Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Samteamcapital - Samteamcapital.com

I'm not Admin

I am Sam and i put together a team to open this project. I used to be an investor as probably everybody started in this industry.

As many of you probably, i started to think how to open my own site, so i tested different options and finally came up with this plan.

I found and hired 3 PAMM brokers, with years of experience. Each of them will concentrate on one of the 3 plans we are offering, so each of them will have a different target per day. I tried this plan with my own funds for few month and everything seems to work great.

So i started this project. Now, the most important thing for a site to work, beside a good plan and administration, is to gain the trust and support of investors. As i used to be one of you, i know how difficult this can be. But being one of you, i hope i can achieve this goal, and together to build up a strong and stable project, so everybody to earn from it.

I appologize if instead of copy/paste texts,i used my own words that might not look so professional but i prefered to be honest with you and to explain in my own words what i planned to do. So welcome to Samteamcapital!

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Plan I: 10% daily for 12 days - From $15 - $100 - Rate 10.00

Plan II: 10% daily for 13 days - From $50 - $1,000 - Rate 10.00

Plan III: 12% daily for 12 days - From $1,001 - $50,000 - Rate 12.00

Join here:https://samteamcapital.com/?ref=xetang

this site just launched yesterday :D, and they have quite good plan, for first round it still profitable for us to make investment, from my own opinion this site is quite good, from the script and design it already looks professional and they equipped with SSL too which make me more confident they can pass for 12 days :D

For me the plan rates that being offered can be sustainable? And 20% profit at the end of the plan term is really great. A short term plan with a good ROI. This is really the right time to invest in here as you will be one of the early bird of this HYIP.

10 percent daily for 12 days is profitable and with the look of things, they can go up for the first round so i suggest any investor who wishes to invest, should invest now and make a good profit after a life duration of 12days. For me, minimum invest is high for me to afford