Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Avonfunds.com - Avonfunds.com

I'm not Admin

Avonfunds | Your Choice Limited is a registered company in United Kingdom with an office located in Newham, London that founded in Jan 2004 by a group of expert traders and professional analysts that specialized in the stock, currencies, bond and gold trading with having more than six years of extensive experiences of combined personal skills and knowledge.

Many investment methods allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients. We strive to improve our performance by being instantly responsive to the needs of our clients, sharing our success with them.

Our service provides highly lucrative returns on investment along with a complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated team support.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

112% AFTER 1 HOUR

250% AFTER 4 HOURS

280% AFTER 3 DAYS

8.5% DAILY FOR 45 DAYS

Min Investment: $10

Join here:http://www.avonfunds.com/?ref=xetang

so far i don't find any hyip monitors that monitoring them, i think this start is bad since we can measure how long the site by see how much monitor that invest there too, for me the script looks simple but the plan here not nice for many little investors, as you can see they make it hourly and not stable for us

Giving out 12 percent after one hour is really telling us that it wont last for a longer period before it can turn scam. I dont see myself risking my money in here and i think i will better skip this one. The plan here is simple and wont stay long.

hmm this site very confusing based on the link that mraak give to use, i see the latest payment proof here is 6 days ago, but in the other forum i cannot find any other payment proof, which make me more worried about this program, but so far i see about 3 hyip monitors that invest here but still have waiting status of this site

I am in with 100$, I will post payment proof here after getting 1st payment.

Good lucky for you! I see that have very many not good info about this site but I just check Monitor and see that we too can believe in this site because in many monitor about this site have had at least 4 monitors to inform that this is paying site, If you have payment, it will be very great, plan of this site too is good and it have bonus $2 for registration, I think that it can't become early scam while running only a day

i still don't find any payment proof of this site even they have paying status in some hyip monitors, i don't know what truly happen here actually, but it is not good for now to make investment here since the hourly plan they have but still they don't have any payment proof here and i see one member said there is pending in the payment here

Looks like this one is not legit. The hourly rate is too high to be true. The site's design is very scammy as well. The high promise as well as lack of payment proof is what drives me away from this site. I will just pass on this one. You might want to steer clear from this one.

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran many days but for to now, don't have many good info from monitors and I see that almost bad info therefore, it will be risk for anyone to invest here to work. Although it have bonus $2 but if calculate in detail, we can see that this bonus don't have many useful for us to use when we still must invest $10 here to work.