Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Work4LR - Work4LR.com

1 month ago my account here was deleted for no reason. but gladly admin returned back my account and he manually did it.

but even now I still haven't earned here single cent coz I haven't gained any referral.:(

Either it was a website glitch that's why your account got deleted or the admin really deletes inactive accounts?

Either it was a website glitch that's why your account got deleted or the admin really deletes inactive accounts?

hmmm they already returned my account but its late already coz my friends were referred by other people already so i haven't earned any amount here until now. :(

When i visited the website, a random member is displayed for you to send the money to. Maybe someone will send money to you too soon, depending on how your username is placed on their system.

Its impossible now coz my name was displayed there before too in front page, when i newly purchased or invested $2, then my account was deleted and I haven't got the $2 back.. when Admin returned my account manually I can't see my name there anymore :( its only for new investors :(

I think this program has got lots of popularity,so if admin keeps playing and toying with peoples account and money,then he's a not worthy of such a popular site.I haven't join them yet.But i think it will be good for those that have blog with good number of readers,and them enlight them on work4LR and put you referral link there,by that way,we can be sure of getting referrals in good numbers.

Its impossible now coz my name was displayed there before too in front page, when i newly purchased or invested $2, then my account was deleted and I haven't got the $2 back.. when Admin returned my account manually I can't see my name there anymore :( its only for new investors :(

Was your name on the top of the list? Or in the middle or bottom? If that's the case so your username has only one chance of being exposed and paid by others at the site. So obviously Work4LR is only profitable for members who can easily get paying referrals.

Paying referrals? What are you talking about? If you don't have paying referrals you don't earn but that will not make your username to disappear! From the list or maybe i have to read the faq to understand what and what the program stands for and how it is run.

Was your name on the top of the list? Or in the middle or bottom? If that's the case so your username has only one chance of being exposed and paid by others at the site. So obviously Work4LR is only profitable for members who can easily get paying referrals.

yes that is true my friend so I just left this site so I wont end up with frustrations here if i keep on expecting from them. :(

@memoney: yeah paying referrals, we need our referrals to pay two bucks so we can get it too.:(

I see, but i think if you convice 4 of your friends in the offline world to make a team i'm sure that the earnings will be faster since you know each other personally. I'm trying to introduce my friends to money making online and i think that's the best strategy if you join cyclers and matrix programs.

well, I have just opened the site, but I have got some new window from my FF browser, with the subject 'Secure connection failed'

however I just canceled that and now I am viewing their plans here,

seems it is must to get referrals to get paid with those commissions, depending on the downline earnings,

we can earn commissions in big amounts through this affiliate program.

@Legendkid: yeah its good if we can refer friends here but mostly friends and family members here don't have online currencies and accounts on payment processors. it means I will be the one providing them money to start earning :( and so that they can join sites like this Work4LR.;(

i went in Work4LR some months ago, and already then it was almost to late. This is a chance game like a mlm or matrix...i dont know the difference, but i succeded with help from members in another forum get my deposit back. thats about it. The if you wanna get more before the next cycle you, you need to get the reflink for the 4th person in your downline that means all that join under that person wil pay you the upline:).

And thats why this matrix stops. Everyone started getting paid instead of trying to get there downline paid....Its a no win situation always for thoose joining to late....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What i like about this site is it's minimum investment of $2 which is quite small compared to other investment site. The promise earnings is pretty much acceptable. I guess the downside of this program is the need to be good in acquiring referrals which we all know is very challenging these days. It is already a challenge to recruit new members to free sign-up sites, it gets harder when you are recruiting for an investment site like this one.

i am quite surprised with this program now, because until now they are still online and paying and one more important thing is they have SSL security now, it seems they at stagnant shape, but still worthy for some people, and basically this site is money games site, which is not good for newbie

i am quite surprised with this program now, because until now they are still online and paying and one more important thing is they have SSL security now, it seems they at stagnant shape, but still worthy for some people, and basically this site is money games site, which is not good for newbie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...