Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LifeTimeShares - Lifetimeshares.com

umeghayu

I am thinking before of investing in here in PP but now, I cannot do it because of this update. I am not yet a member in here yet but I am thinking of joining the site. As of now, I don't have enough funds to purchase some positions because I already invested my remaining balance in my payment processor.

Date: 5/8/2012 4:28 AM

Batch: 94228883

From Account: U113713 (LifeTimeShares)

Amount: $1.01

Memo: N/A

I requested this mere hours before the $5 minimum PO got enforced, so it's very nice to see that they paid all those. Although it wouldn't have mattered even if I got it back to my account balance.

@Insomnia: they seem to vary. A lot. I think it's due to the fact that we only get paid if other invest in the same line, as I recall getting even over $2 a day with just 5-7 positions, but now it seems that I hardly make even $0.5 daily. Although this might also be because of them upgrading the site (read, making it unavailable) a lot, so people are not even able to invest more.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed that I got new referral to VeridianFund, and got a bit interested since only site I've advertised it was on LifeTimeShares, so I took a look - and behold, the site is open again!

Here's the update posted on members area:

PLEASE READ

We would like to thank all of you that have stayed with us and are allowing us to resolve the issues with PayPal and AlertPay/Payza. For those of you that have had your refunds granted, you will be seeing your accounts updated as they get reviewed. For those of you that have had your dispute denied by either PayPal or AlertPay/Payza, or still have a pending/open dispute please send an email with your PayPal or AlertPay/Payza account # info and Ref # or Case ID # to LifeTimeShares@ymail.com MAKE SURE in the "subject line" of the email you specify if you have a CLOSED DISPUTE or OPEN/PENDING DISPUTE. Also be sure to include all information that will help us resolve your issues more quickly, for example ALL the accounts with any company you made ANY purchases from, your username and email address at lifetimeshares.com. PLEASE NOTE that this email is ONLY for these issues and any other issues will NOT be handled through this email. Again the email is Lifetimeshares@ymail.com

For those of you that had pending Withdrawals before the site went offline, we are reversing all of those back to your account. Many accounts have ALREADY been updated and had their Withdrawal requests reversed back to their accounts, but there are still others that are being updated everyday. This means that you will see the amount you had requested for Withdrawal back in your available balance. We have decided to do this for several reasons. First is because since we are not processing ANY Withdrawal requests right now until the Refund issues with PayPal and AlertPay/Payza are resolved, having those pending Withdrawals in our system does not seem to make much sense, we think it is better for each member to have their full available balance in their own account. Secondly, some members had placed several smaller Withdrawal requests before and now have more available for Withdrawal and this will allow them to make a single request for a larger amount once the Withdrawals feature is available again rather than have many requests for smaller amounts. Also, because of the Refund issues with PayPal and AlertPay/Payza, you must request a Withdrawal to go to the SAME account with AlertPay/Payza that you purchased the Share/Position with. Withdrawals to a different account will not be processed. We will also not process Withdrawals if you purchased with AlertPay/Payza and now ask your Withdrawal to LibertyReserve. You must Withdraw to the SAME account with the SAME company that you purchased from. If you had purchased Shares/Positions with different companies and/or different accounts, those will be reviewed on an individual case by case basis. Since PayPal has closed our account with them, if you bought Shares/Positions with PayPal we will allow Withdrawals to another company but there will be more information on the details of how that will be processed once we are ready to do Withdrawals again.

Seems that everything regarding positions has stayed intact, so no loss at all. Currently they have disabled withdrawal requests, but AFAIK should be enabled soon. We shall keep an eye on this one again.

• 2 months later...