Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LifeTimeShares - Lifetimeshares.com

umeghayu

I am not The admin

New Profit Sharing With an Unbelievable $1 Starting Cost!

SHARE PRICE: $ 1 Include 2000 banner impressions and 3000 text impressions per each share you buy plus 75% profits for life

How it works

Once you signup for free to our program today, you can purchase 1 share for 1 dollar each, and receive quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions 2000 banner and 3000 text impressions for each share you purchase.

Then, you will receive a part of 75% from each share that our program sells, for life!!... NO REFERRAL NEEDED.

You can also purchase shares using your available balance.Every share you purchase means 1 position that you will receive 75% on it, for each position.

So the more shares that you purchase, the more money you earn. And the awesome part is that your position/share NEVER expire.

Withdrawal

You can cashout when your balance reaches 1$ which is processed within 24 hours after request.

You can literally sit with your account page open, and watch as your earnings increase in real-time on a daily basis. There is no limit how many shares/Ad you can purchase a day or a year.

Your positions will also earn commissions from the new shares that you purchase!! But not only that, we've got some great bonuses for free that you will thoroughly enjoy.

Link >>> LifeTimeShares.com

I have purchased two shares in this program !

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0073935 (anjali):

Date: 5/1/2012 7:53 AM

Batch: 93390780

Sent To: U113713 (LifeTimeShares)

Amount: $2.68

Memo: Lifetimeshares.com Shares/Ad Package

Thank you.

This site is new and its really paying up. I have already puchased 2 position in the last 3 days and i have earned 72 cent which is my profit. Well not that bad but i guess the more positions we buy, the more money we tend to make from this program its really a nice one.

I have not yet joined this one yet as i don't have any fund in payment processor account for now but i guess i will have to join and then wait for some pending payments that i have in some of my PTP sites.

Yeah. Joining in here wont be a bad idea as we can see we can really make profit from it. Hopefully to coumpound my earnings here very soon. The good part of it is that our shares never expire as it brings us income for life. Just hope to see this one last

We can really see that many are making money with this program. Payment proof are all over the net and i guess the early ones are the one who will be in profit with this program as they need to invest good bucks here. Lets do hope that soon one will earn good amount of income here.

As this one seems to indeed have lots of payment proofs around, I decided to join in and try it. Just a small purchase of 5 positions for starters, to see how it goes. I like the way that one can invest via PP, as then we have some security via dispute in case of the program going scam.

I can see that I've already got $0.07 paid in commission, so I hope such fast rate keeps up.

Yeah..money is paid to us without wasting time and i think that arises any time a shares is been bought and there are lots of advantages as we can advertise our program in many pieces once we have bought some shares. Its really a cool way of making extra cash

I wonder if they allow investing and withdrawing to different payment processors? Couldn't find any info on that on-site, and as there are both practices in use on other sites pretty much evenly, I can't even start to guess. Not that it matters that much, but would still be very neat to "exchange" PP to LR via LifeTimeShares :P

Well i dont know about that as i havent tried to withdraw from other processor. But you can really invest first and when you want to withdraw, you may try another scheme of processor. If it works good for you. Well am having 82 cent and just 8cent to reach minimum withdrawal.

Quite impressive; I woke up and saw that I've already gotten $1.5 in commission! Instead of cashing out, decided to compound the earnings. But at this rate, I think I could put up initial testing withdrawal up tonight. Hopefully this program get more and more members, so that the earnings would be even bigger.

I was also a bit amazed that I've actually gotten clicks on the banner/text ads! Not that much really, only like 10 clicks for 1000 impressions, but to even begin with.

Fast payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U0073935 (anjali):

Date: 5/4/2012 7:37 AM

Batch: 93792259

From Account: U113713 (LifeTimeShares)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

Thats really nice. For me am expecting to coumpound up to 5 positions then i can possibly start up withdrawing to get my money out firstly and play in there with those profit. Just pray to see this site to last long because really one can make good bucks and its amazing indeed.

Maybe I should take my first PO when I reach $1 very soon, instead of compounding that one as well. Seems like even with just 6 positions I'm making quite nice earnings on daily basis.

On the login page they announce increasing server capacity, so there might be some little downtime or the site might become unreachable at times - good to note before starting to dispute prior payment :P

Due to such popularity, let's hope that the admin won't just run with the money. At least not yet.

Seems that they've bumped up the minimum PO to $5 for the time being, which is understandable considering how fast people get that $1 daily. Or multiple times a day even with only few positions.

I guess my $1 withdrawal will be pending for a while then, so just keep on compounding then I guess. But it's very nice to see that the advertising actually provides results: I've gotten 8 referrals to other HYIP sites, and even one on JBP :)

While it was just a matter of time really, again one site getting scammed by the members:

"We will no longer be accepting PayPal due to SOME MEMBERS trying to scam and cheat us with that site and so PayPal has closed our account with them. So all Withdraw requests on our site to PayPal will be reversed to your available balance. Those of you that are SERIOUS about working with us can create an AlertPay or LibertyReserve account (both are FREE to open). You can use an EXCHANGER SITE to transfer money to and from your PayPal account and your new AlertPay or Liberty Reserve account. You can then resubmit a Withdraw request on our site to payout to your new AlertPay or LibertyReserve account."

Oh well, at least they'll still have AP and LR.

I'll purchase my 10th position most likely in a matter of hours, and after that I'll just let the money pile up and take my original investment out.