Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Adsense not approving my account

sachinkukale

I have blog on blogger with address http://www.how-to-dos.blogspot.com.I am running this blog for more than six months.According to my knowledge my content is unique as it is created by me.I am currently writing on mobile,computers,internet and online earning opportunities.I have applied for adsense many times but each time they are giving new reason.Now they are saying that my site is not more than 6 months but if anyone visit and sees the site then I can prove that site is older than six months.I would like to know that Will be I able to approve my account for this site?As i have read that adsense doesn't approve free blogger accounts from India.This is rediculous thing about adsense as i have joined other sites which pays me based on advertising revenue but my adsense account is not approved this is annoying me very well.Please help me regarding this!

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I visited your blog and it has been removed that's why i can't suggest you anything.In my opinion it doesn't matter what niche is about except adult content( read adsense rules).It should be unique and adsense approve blogger earlier than any other because blogger is owned by google

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have also applied for an adsense account many time but it has not approved. If anyone know any tips please post.

Try to create english blog with the friendly template for all browser, I ever experience submitting my indonesian blog site and not approval, but I try to creating 5 english article and get approved.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...