Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

One of the great PTP forums with a lot of members

Get paid to post in lot of sections

Each Post Earn you 3-20 Cents depending on the quality of the posts.

Request payout on each 100 posts.

www.goldentalk.com

Review.

I started posted here last october and until now i earn well in this site.. one of the old but best and stable PTP forum.

My lastest payment proof:

image-E3CD_4CE477BE.jpg

I hope that yesterday's downtime is just an isolated case from those frequent downtimes in the past few months.

I hope yesterday's downtime will not spark a new series of frequent downtimes. This affects a lot and especially after the last series of frequent downtime, you can see many members actually left the forum (wonder have they gone back or not...hmm...)

yes i hope there won't be anymore down time again. though it was only for a few hours yesterday.it had affected the activity of the members a lot.i wa not able to reach my daily goal yesterday because of the down time and because of lack of activity after the forum got back online yesterday.

I havent reach minmum to cashout.i need to be more active in here,but i really like this site have a few changes especially now so seldom give me error message when reply the post and also can access easily not like before.i really like this site because this ste can surely gve us good amount of money although need more time to get approved of payment request

It seems that we are going back to the old days of the forum.

The situation is inconsistent. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Sometimes you can't load the forum for the whole day, and yet by the next day, you could be able to load the forum.

Troublesome technical problems that have always been revolving around GoldenTalk for months or even 1 year already.

Yes this forum also not accessable to me and few days ago i though it was only my problem but now it seems that many members are faceing the same problem . in a day i am able to enter the forum after many attempt but not all time . hope problem will be solved soon.

we should patient to wiait , perharps they will back again a few hours later and not till many days, anyways its frequently occuring in the goldentalk

Oh,the servers is so bad,always cant acess to the forum,I am even want to give up it but I stick to work on it!My account over 200 points,I will quit it when I request payment.That is so hard work on it!

I also can't access the site this morning. I see this announcement.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I hope the admin will fix it soon.

After seeing this data base problem i am veyr upset because my previous experience tell when it start then not end easily and take more time to enter the forum . from many days there was no problem here ans it seems that again start the problem but hoping it will be solved soon.

It is really disturbing to see that the admin isn't doing a proper job is trying to make then forum stable.

For the whole of last week, the forum has experienced many technical issues.

I won't be surprised if we are going back to the last time situation, whereby we keep getting errors every now and then

The forum is not online yet and still the same database problem going on . before i seen such problem and have to take more time to come online and this time also it going same . and it seem that soon it will not be oline but surprisingly goldoll.com is opening from my site.