Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Try to post a long with other ptp forum. That's what I do. For example I post in dmt right now and I will going to post in gt as well. so when I finish one post in GT I will try to post in dmt the return to post in next thread in GT and so on. In this way I can keep on continuing posting without waiting for the time to mature in GT. This can save time same time we can finish posting in two threads much much faster.

That is just the method to use when posting in GT,it has been long that i have seen that 180 seconds between post,i don't encounter it 'cos i make posts simultaneous in about 3 forums with 3 different browsers. Anyways,i was able to make just 5 posts in the PTP section today,the activity is just too low for liking.

Yeah I think that the members have been so used to the time gap in between posting that they would open more than one site so that they can post also in other forums while waiting for the time gap to end. So I don't think that the admin would take away the time gap or lessen the time gap.

It is interesting to note that the admin (Jeff) has a schedule for himself when to approve and process payments, becaue i had 2 pending payments from goldentalk at one time, the first pending was waiting for more than 4 weeks, but the 2nd has only been waiting for just over a week, but yesterday they were both cleared and processed to my LR, One was 5 dollars, and the other 4 dollars. All very high amounts, and am pleased to see the quick payment proofs posted by members there

I will try to check if I can post 5 post in here today. Even if its going to overlap with my yesterday post my total post in here will be 10 post in less than 24 hours anyway so I guess that still not consider spamming. I do hope I can really make good income in here each month as right now this is my goal in here. to maintain my posting power in here when activity is good.

@budado, making 5 posts in GT is never a challenge for anyone in GT, even just in the hyip section, there are so many threads although not as many as the others who just post new hyip sites every single day. In GT it is just the popular and recognised hyip that are discussed there being at the top of the section. IF you are a keen hyip investor, then you will have an easy time discussing there making at least 10 posts without problems.

<p> </p>

<div>Date: 2013-25-04 14:44</div>

<div>Batch: 141507511</div>

<div>From Account: U3943563 (GoldenTalk)</div>

<div>Amount: $5.00</div>

<div>Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.</div>

<div>Thank you.</div>

It seems that you have been so satisfied with the payment already. So I think you would make a lot of post again on the site. When I see payment proofs that it is still wonderful to know that the site is is stable. Because I thought that the site would not keep on paying anymore.

That's a good ptp but there is a problem, i used to read from other forum sites that they are having problem accessing this site. i never for once had such problem. The site always loads fast. But i still rate the site as one of the best.

That's a good ptp but there is a problem, i used to read from other forum sites that they are having problem accessing this site. i never for once had such problem. The site always loads fast. But i still rate the site as one of the best.

I don't know about problem accessing the site. As far as I know I never heard of others complaining about the site accessibility. The only site that I know that is not accessible right now for a week now is jkke. But GT is still accessible without any problem at all. Right now I'm trying to reach 100 post in here so that I can request payments in here right away.

No issue in accessing GT. I haven't yet tried to be active in GT forum but will going to achieve daily posting here now, now that there's not much forums to be active. Currently, I'm still believe I can do post better and earn better here knowing that I can't expect high post rates.

Yeah that site is very much accessible even on my end. It is loading quite fast also. Anyway it is good if you think you can still make nice post rate on the site as well as I think it is not that easy making nice post rate but I think you can do it since you make good quality post each time.

That program seems good to me. You will need to post good quality posts to earn good money on this forum site. Though the admin sometimes pays late, but one thing is sure, you will always get paid finally even there was some delay.

That is what many people said, in the end we will get paid here at least once per month, for the worst scenario but fortunately you can request more than one payment request here so i think that is not a big deal for many people that want to earn in this forum except they are impatient.

I don't check how many post I made in here right now. I'm hoping that right now I already reach some goal in here. I do hope to see myself earning good and earning well in here also. I just don't know why GT right now still pays slow as its really frustrating that its turn to slow activity forum simply because the payments in here is very slow. I do hope admin of GT will start to pay fast. I'm sure activity in here will also going to return.

I'm still quite slow in GT forum and really have very low amount of posts for this payout. But I know that i will just speed up when I have plenty of time but for now it's difficult and I will need to reconsider also other sections just like before to have posted in various sections.

@Keller:

Payment just only be done trough LR only here no other payment processor accepted..

@riddick :

Almost impossible for making daily post here if less people active to post..i saw many memner online but look likr just reading or standby only..i just need another 17 post for completing my 100 post here..

Anyway you told got low payout? How much you got for last payment? Mine got $4 which really good earn here..

can i request payment via paypal here?

Its funny that this is the same question I ask when I was a newbies in ptp forum. My first ptp forum is mylot and GT is my second ptp forum and this is were I get introduce to LR. I still don't know how to use LR back then but I'm happy that I'm using LR right now so its still good to make good income via LR. I wish I can end up making good income in here without any problem at all.

I don't know if they can't check the forum itself about that. And in the home page they have already stated the thread regarding the payment request or the forum rules which clearly stated only LR is used in the forum and asking why the newbies wanting Paypal instead of LR.

For latest payments from Goldentalk, I just have checked their IHBP section, where I could find it was on 26th April the last payout was released, because payment proof was posted of that date, there may be even latest payments might have been processed and they might haven't posted the proof.

nope you cannot do that thing dude, this forum only use LR as main payment processor to pay posters, i think you can create LR account here if you want, it is easy and also very comfortable, by the way you must made 100 posts before you can request your payment here.

There is no way we can request the payment from this old forum by using Pay Pal. There are so many questions about the Online Money Processors they accept. Golden Talk forum will not accept any other Online Money Processor beside Liberty Reserve. This is the real thing happened until today. We know, Liberty Reserve is easy and free to make