Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Of late, payments here have been processed but that's not enough to convince me that the forum has resumed normal payments because it took a very long time to process the present payments. I may visit the forum soon just to check the activities and probably see if I can make a few posts there.

They are really doing to have here random payments. And admin is either busy or don't have enough funds. But we can still have here good forum that will still make payments. So, I hope that I can still be motivated and encourage other members to have their activities here.

It is on of the nice forum I am working with. Though the admin is bit strict, but it is natural when the posting rate is quite high in comparison to other. Many posters do use the copy paste method and that brings the trouble. So it is nice to avoid copy paste rather follow posting by 'dragon writer' which can convert your speech to written document.

the admin be strict with members who violate the rules of the forum, perhaps that some members do not care to follow the rules of the forum and commit many mistakes because they think that the admin not interested in his forum a lot, and he will not pay attention to the mistakes that the members do it

Well, I've always known GT to be very strict although they become extra strict during the Christmas period and since then, the forum experienced a drastic decrease in activity and prolonged payments. To make things worse, they lost a moderator who was very vital to the forum. Its still a great forum because that's where I got my first posting experience and I also learned a lot of things there.

Well, I've always known GT to be very strict although they become extra strict during the Christmas period and since then, the forum experienced a drastic decrease in activity and prolonged payments. To make things worse, they lost a moderator who was very vital to the forum. Its still a great forum because that's where I got my first posting experience and I also learned a lot of things there.

yeah,the program has really gone down in term of active members on the program.though i have resume posting on the program but the problem still remain hardly will members make post on the forum.i just hope the admin of the program will not be that hard on poster post again to make the program a more active place for regular poster like to keep making post

• Downvote 1

the admin be strict with members who violate the rules of the forum, perhaps that some members do not care to follow the rules of the forum and commit many mistakes because they think that the admin not interested in his forum a lot, and he will not pay attention to the mistakes that the members do it

Is this a joke? Do you know how many active posters is their in GT right now? I can count less than 5 members posting in here each day. You can't find a single hyip monitoring site who regularly or daily posting in here their proof of payments. You can't find a member who post in here 20 post a day or more even though on regular basis the 20 post per day are daily average post in other forums. So you still asking admin to be strict in here? Please.

Making 20 posts in GT on a daily basis is really too much,if a member is doing that on a daily basis,that means that member should be ready for a ban,for the fact that Jambutty has gone doesn't mean that the forum or the mods are now lenient,i tried to make posts in here once in 3 days or twice in a week

Is this a joke? Do you know how many active posters is their in GT right now? I can count less than 5 members posting in here each day. You can't find a single hyip monitoring site who regularly or daily posting in here their proof of payments. You can't find a member who post in here 20 post a day or more even though on regular basis the 20 post per day are daily average post in other forums. So you still asking admin to be strict in here? Please.

What are you talking about?Do you understand my post that I want the admin to be strict ?!!, Clear you understood my words wrong, I wanted to clarify it for some members who believe that the admin is very strict because they get banned, so I wanted to make it clear that the admin do it with members who violate the rules of the forum only , Anyway, both members turned off or low or high activity, at least the forum still paying until now .

Maybe I could visit the forum this week just to check the level of activity there because its been very long since I made activity there. The last time I posted there, I made only 2posts. :P Hopefully, I should be able to make good activity there, say between 5-10posts.

I am part of this forum.they are paying. But they have very tight moderation. No one can slip their moderation. They ban members after two or three warnings. All moderator are volunteer. They do not allow to show user's Time zone in posts. Anyhow thet are good for payouts.

I am part of this forum.they are paying. But they have very tight moderation. No one can slip their moderation. They ban members after two or three warnings. All moderator are volunteer. They do not allow to show user's Time zone in posts. Anyhow thet are good for payouts.

Do not make this matter makes you feel frustrated, try to keep some of your activity here every day, but try to avoid repeated mistakes in order not to be deducted points from your account then you will get banned , of course good posts will make you always on the safe side .

well as for me,i just resume posting on this forum after have being away from the forum for a while,though i got paid on the forum last week, i had some old post on the forum and i just request payment,am also hoping to resume posting on the forum as soon as possible,i just hope i can create enough time for the forum,since i have other places to post

For me I do not find any problem in sending some Posts daily here even if these are few posts, but important to keep some of my activity here, even if activity of members here is low , this will not be a problem in front of me to send a small number of posts from time to time, and should not forget that it is paying forum always .

I just joined this forum, but I have not started to make a post and read the rules on this forum because they have to share time with my college, maybe later when I have a lot of time I'll start posting on this forum and to date I have not been able to active with this forum.

I don't see much relation about you studies in the forum. Since, you said you just start in here then, just post here whenever you are ready and probably done with school. GT forum remains paying although, it's difficult to be daily active and the payment processing is very slow.

I am sure that you can make few posts daily in here, if that is just your goal because somehow I know that in HYIP Discussion there is always a new threads and there are many other sections where you can make some posting so I guess 10 posts daily should be achievable in this Forum.

I am sure that you can make few posts daily in here, if that is just your goal because somehow I know that in HYIP Discussion there is always a new threads and there are many other sections where you can make some posting so I guess 10 posts daily should be achievable in this Forum.

yeah, 10 posts daily here is a good rate, especially that all the members do not consider this Forum is the main place for them, but of course everyone wants to retain some activity here because we know that the admin is honest man and care about payment for members always .

It is not good and not easy for us to make this forum as the main forum. Because we know this forum is not a good forum at all. Specially from the moderators of this forum, they are very strict. They do not really think about the other members. They mostly make the decision whatever they want. It is like very arrogant

Their strictness made them still paying and that makes them still stable and at least less spams because, they easily find those spams in the forum. I think many members generally think of GT forum to be strict that's why only few members able to stay and follow the rules.

You may mean to say that because of the strictness that they have fewer activity and so less members getting paid on the and less expenses on their part that's why the site is still very stable. So I think that it's the reason why the site has been more strict to of course to make sure that the site would last longer

This site will going to last longer as his site is not activity driven. this site is sponsored by goldpoll so as long goldpoll is earning its can sponsor GT. That's why if you want to earn good amount of money in GT make sure that you also invest in goldpoll. This two is a good combination as you can ask for help if the site turn to scam and sometimes you can get back your investments or part of your investments with the help of goldpoll admin that is also owner of GT.