Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Are you sure you did nothing wrong ?

I don't think the admin will suspend members' accounts without any reasons at all.

As I said, I didn't do anything... I mean you can go through my posts on Mylot, on digitialmoneytalk.com and on other forums, I am a professional blogger with a 5 years experience... I have been freelancing, and what not! You expect me to spam in a forum, that enforces its rules, no matter what!?

I think it's because of its financial gain... hence they saw I wasn't taking part in any of their started programs or contests, I wasn't benefiting them in any form, hence the suspension.

@ehsanji

sometimes there will be account suspension error due to script error, that is related to technical issue, not the member's fault, neither the admin's as well, senior members of GT might have experienced that, don't worry, try to contact the admin, if at all, there is anything wrong, they will ban you, telling the reason for ban, but won't suspend, that is script error for sure.

I still waiting my payment in this forum. In the past i hope i can make post until waiting my payment but until now i don't want make post, i don't know why maybe i need get money and then i can make post again.

You can check your payment transaction for the updates because i have already received my payment. The rate of my post in my latest payment is about 4 cents. This is satisfying because it increase my rate from 3 to 4 cents. And everyone else posted in the GT payment section are same rate too.

Actually, i have received the payment and not sure when this announcement happened. GT in my side is inaccessible so i cant make searching for that. I just post for a while that i have the server problem so i think it will be a day problem again to me and cant post for this day.

i have received my 1st payout from GT yesterday with rate ( 3 cents per post ) . i think it is not bad to get this earning after the temporary period at all PTP forums so i will resume my activity as soon as the payment system returns to work again as i said in the news section that they will stop paying till the forum upgrading will be finished .

well, I also have noticed that the payment process will be stopped for now until the server maintenance issue will be fixed, there after the admin will continue to pay as usual, it's just temporary and I think the maintenance on GT there is important since there have been lot of complaints on loading issues which should be fixed asap.

yes it was paused for a while my friend, some says it is not because of payment but more on server maintenance but as I see this that we can still access the forum so where is the server maintenance there? Anyways, I am still banned in here so I can't participate yet in the forum's discussions yet.

GT will always pay and will never stop paying. Right now the problem is more on technical than financial. But I'm just wondering why theirs always a problem in GT almost every month in the last three years that I'm active in here. I don't know what is the reason or what is their solution. But I hope they can find a way to fix this problem.

GT will always pay and will never stop paying. Right now the problem is more on technical than financial. But I'm just wondering why theirs always a problem in GT almost every month in the last three years that I'm active in here. I don't know what is the reason or what is their solution. But I hope they can find a way to fix this problem.

Yes, we all hope that there will be fast solution and maintenance. I just think that GT related on the technicality of the forum regarding on the payment. Because the payment is included in the issue not the whole forum that is why we are still able to post. So i think that GT is working with Payment or lets say the payment button or might be the payment request system.

though the payment process has been postponed, there is the site exists online, at the moment,

we can post as much as we can, but all that we require is to have patience and instead of payment, we should focus on posting as GT pays for sure.

Yeah. We should not really wait for the announcement of coming back of payment process. We should think that after the problem solved we have already gathered enough posts to request when the time happened. There is nothing really difficult to post in GT and i still see many new members who are joining the forum.

Couldn't see anything wrong with the loading of the forum today, so far,

I think the server issue with the forum, recently, has been fixed, then we may soon get update from the admin regarding the payment process on GT, hopefully.

Has goldentalk been paying lately??? I was inactive from goldentalk from a while and as I am back, I wonder if they are still paying? There don't seem to be any recent payment proofs from Goldentalk as far as I have noticed...

This forum still paid member, i request my payment in here but like before, moderator need time to check post and my payment request still pending, so i need wait ntil i get and don't think anything, this forum is good and still paid member, keep post in this forum

if you bother to check few pages back, there is update from the GT admin posted in this thread by our fellow members, and discussed on that as well,

it was due to server upgrade on GT, there will be some delay in payments until they fix the bugs related to server issues, etc.

Really not sure if the annoucement post of the admin of GT have been posted here.

Hello Friends.

We have to put on pause our payments for your posts for a while due to a technical work on our server. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Jeff

So we can better discuss it in a basis. Actually, we just discussed if there is differences on the server maintenance and technical work. The usual we encounter was server maintenance and current issue is technicalities.

Finally i get my payment and here my payment :

Date : 09/08/2011 11:51

Batch : 69942539

Amount : $4.00

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 100 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

I get 4 cents rate

Thank you and i will keep my activity in this forum

Has goldentalk been paying lately??? I was inactive from goldentalk from a while and as I am back, I wonder if they are still paying? There don't seem to be any recent payment proofs from Goldentalk as far as I have noticed...

Well, that's a good news that they still paying their members and I have seen some latest payment proofs as well. Their posting rates are quite amazing too so I will be active at GT once again. However, do you know if they still go offline as they used to a few months back every week or so???

I also heard from other ptp forums that Goldentalk have started to pay its members once again and perhaps they have already manage to fix the recent issues that made them stopped paying for a while.

Well you are right. There were 2 payment proofs i have seen in the I have been paid by section of GT and all of the post rate were 4 cents. And looks like that the admin did not yet announced if the technical work are completely done or accomplished. :D