Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thecashchat - www.thecashchat.com

ghaffarahmad

Hello Members,

The Cash Chat is new Revaluation forum here you can earn from Posting.

How Much You Earn?

* Replay Post - $0.025

* New Thread - $0.03

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Gold Coin= $0.01

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 300 Gold Coins to LR & 500 Gold Coins to Paypal.

Minimum Payout?

$3 to Liberty Reserve

$5 To Paypal

• 9 months later...

Well I have not seen any post rate been increase in the forum and as well the forum is very stunt so the best thing for me to do now is just to try and visit the site and see if I can start up with the contest but I dont usually like participating in contest not doubt

• 1 month later...

the actual pace with regard to putting up with this discussion board remains to be the same which is 3cents each submit along with 3 cents with regard to completely new posts regarding check i don't believe it's getting many time period mainly they may be performed withing about three days to weeks to the dab 14 days at this point check maybe a touch sluggish it absolutely was as a result of altering regarding server i am certain after a while they'll continue yet again towards usual time period with regard to check.

the actual pace with regard to putting up with this discussion board remains to be the same which is 3cents each submit along with 3 cents with regard to completely new posts regarding check i don't believe it's getting many time period mainly they may be performed withing about three days to weeks to the dab 14 days at this point check maybe a touch sluggish it absolutely was as a result of altering regarding server i am certain after a while they'll continue yet again towards usual time period with regard to check.

Really don't understand what are you trying to say here actually. Are you talking about the posting rates of this forum ? If yes, then may I correct you that the posting rate is not 3 cents per post ? Check out this link for the actual posting rates now from this forum -- http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/forum-rules/1038-paying-non-paying-sections-updated-11-07-2010-a.html

• 2 weeks later...

Some members may get confuse especially the newbie, if they will rely on the first page content when the rate is still three cents per post because it's not updated. But if they will visit this Forum then I am sure that they will know about the current rates and paying and non payinng sections of this Forum.

@sarah well TCC is also run by the admin of EP, and global forex talk, so in total he has got 3 forums, and it would not be surprisingly if you expect this one to be very very queit and low in activity, and that you will no payment has been made for over 2 months, because this is just a contest based forum, which hardly anybody participates any more because the admin is hardly active to update the points and things. So at the moment it is virtually dead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...