Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

ghaffarahmad

A paid to post forum that discuss about money making online programs and not only about forex, so don't be deceived by its name biggrin.gif

GET PAID TO POST AND JOIN FXBB :

Get 30 Point for signing up to FXBB

Get 15 Point for each person you refer to FXBB

Get 2 Point for each thread you start on FXBB

Get 1 Point for each post you make on Our Forum

100 Point = $1 USD Liberty Reserve

http://forex-bb.com

• 8 months later...

It seems here there is no response about this forum here. First, this forum is talking about forex here. Then we know here, discussing about forex term is more difficult than other subjects here. This can be the reason not too many people like to try and to check this new forum here.

I think that from the name of the forum there is the misconception that this is a forex forum and therefore even when it was paying many members failed to notice it besides just looking at the post rate. Its useless now that there is pending approvals and payments for months now anyway.

Before it was not that popular but it was paying. So for now it's not paying and I know that some members were so disappointed with that fact. But anyway there's nothing that we can do about the site. So I think that we should focus more in other forums. Anyway I don't think that the site had lots of activities even before.

• 1 month later...

what will this management consider he's undertaking starting up any forex community forum using such a fee is usually unheard of along with completely unusual he would much better started an everyday ptp community forum using this kind of charges lead to he can be definitely shocked in the task amount even though few months in the event that charges keep exactly the same technique.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I dont really know what is going here what I think this forum is a good forum for sure if the admin can just step and cleard the pending payment request that is here that would just be more better here as there will something which we fall back on

• 5 months later...