Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

I am finally regsistered and have been able to make a good number of posts here today. Will try again later on or maybe tomorrow and see how far it takes me. I also had a problem with not seeing the number of points that I have and will try the trick of clickig on my username after loging in to see if it helps.

Yeah once you click your name, you will tend to see the post which you have made. I see the admin introduce one new forums that pays per post and i think this will be another forum for members to earn some fast cash. Its too bad i have no time before going back to school as i would have posted in here.

so far i never have any problem like that, and it seems today i will resume my activity in this site later, because i see good trend about the fast payment that they have here, and it seems i will trying to request about every 200 posts, if i can :D

Yeah you can and its very easy if you will spread out your activity but i guess its nice requesting when you reach 100 post becauuse requesting in 200 post might decrease the amount you would have been paid for each hundred. Remember the admin pays base on quality and the sections we do post

Yeah once you click your name, you will tend to see the post which you have made. I see the admin introduce one new forums that pays per post and i think this will be another forum for members to earn some fast cash. Its too bad i have no time before going back to school as i would have posted in here.
ok.So its how the forum is been working out,well i will have to be on the site tonight to see how activity will be like today and then make some few posts.

I am really excited to be a part of this forum as it seems quite promising to be a good forum. Still on my way towards reaching my very first payout and want wait for that. I am thinking of making another round of posts this evening to try and get even closer to reaching my target.

today i just reached 50 posts here :D, and it will make me to stop my activity here today. from what i see this forum today still have some activity from some members, since this is weekend i think only less members that want to make more post here

I did reached 260 posts on the site and have requested for payment.I will will waiting to see when the admin will attend to it,i know though that the mod in charge of approving request will have to first do his own job.I just hope all that is done as fast as possible.I love the activities though not that so great but it is still manageable.

I see that the anxiety is already kicking in @charlly007...LOL Congratulations on reaching payout. I am still have 50 posts in here and will bemaking some more posts today. Hopefully sometime in the week I would be having some good enough posts to be able to cashout. I am going to try and target for 200 posts first and maybe revise from there.

I have now reach 50 post in here tomorrow I will going to post another 25 post. this week I'm sure I'm going to reach 100 post in here. If I can maintain that I'm sure I'm going to earn like 5 to 10 dollars a month in here. Not bad at all. I'm really excited that I'm keep on posting in here and concentrate more in here. I'm hoping that DCP will be like DMT. stable and paying good.

Hello, everyone, I have been approved $3.5 for my 100 first posts, it is very good when I earning with rate 3.5 cents per post here and payment too have been paid out very fast. And this is my first payment proof with this site:

My 1s payment proof:

Date: 5/6/2012 5:43 PM

Batch: 94054273

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $3.50

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/7/2012 4:54 PM

Batch: 94178621

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U5287934 (Cutiekc):

Date: 5/6/2012 5:42 PM

Batch: 94054183

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

Seems we are now seeing here lots of payouts as well as good activity. This forum seems to be great for me and really prioritized in posting in fact I have here another payout request and up to now not yet approved. But then I know that when it get approved it will be cleared within the hour by the admin.

Seems we are now seeing here lots of payouts as well as good activity. This forum seems to be great for me and really prioritized in posting in fact I have here another payout request and up to now not yet approved. But then I know that when it get approved it will be cleared within the hour by the admin.

This is really good to see especially since I have just recently been active in here. It is really encouraging to members that this is happening and the fact that payments are being cleared by admin. I will probably post for a day or two and maybe submit my payment request over the weekend. Looking forward to my first payout in here.

This seems like a really good forum to post in. I do find it interesting that while it says you get paid between 3 and 15 cents per post that there are payment proofs as low as $1 given that you have to have 100 posts in order to request payout. I am glad to hear that there is a lot of activity on the forums. When the activity is low on paid to post forums, it makes it a lot harder to reach payout minimum.

I'm interested in joining this forum, my only hesitation before why i didn't join is that the payment is not fixed like in DMT wherein we have a fixed rate of $0.02 per post. When you reach 100 post here you can earn as low as $1.00 ($0.01 per post) and that amount of post could well earn me $2.00 in sites like DMT. However, my perception is starting to change after seeing the payment proofs, i'm seeing that there are a lot of members who are paid more then $1.00 and some even getting more then $2 for every 100 post.

I'm interested in joining this forum, my only hesitation before why i didn't join is that the payment is not fixed like in DMT wherein we have a fixed rate of $0.02 per post. When you reach 100 post here you can earn as low as $1.00 ($0.01 per post) and that amount of post could well earn me $2.00 in sites like DMT. However, my perception is starting to change after seeing the payment proofs, i'm seeing that there are a lot of members who are paid more then $1.00 and some even getting more then $2 for every 100 post.

payment not fixed? maybe what do you mean about that is rate the have here, right? well we are here to pay based on our posts if you have quality post you will get higher than you expected , you can even reach about 5 cents per post, if your posts are good enough