Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Today I have 50 post in here and my target is to reach 75 post at the end of the day. I'm really excited to reach minimum and cashout in here so that I'm going to get paid in here also. My plan in here is very simple. Try to post as much s 25 post per day every day if I can. Problem right now is that at most I can post is only three times a week because of some games that I discover and I'm busy playing it. lols.

Wew, you got a little busy. But then in this forum even though there is small activity you can reach 25 posts per day. As I even tried to have 50 posts one time including those threads I created. Well, for sure everyone will be satisfied with their payments as their process is simply quick.

yeah i think that 25 post daily is such a good goal already. i think i am still struggling to make 25 post daily. but i will try my best to prioritize this site more for now so i can reach that goal and request my first payout here.

25 posts daily means that you will reach 100 posts within 4 days , it is really good plan , but for me I do not have much time to post 25 posts daily at this site , may be my plan will be posting 10 posts daily so I can reach 100 posts after 10 days .

Well, others able to have 100 posts within the whole day and I don't think there's a problem with it as they are good in giving payments. So members need to take advantage of it as they are going to make that one reason to be active in the forum as some members don't have now.

How's this site in terms of approving and disapproving post? What's the average rate they give per post? I'm a bit hesitant because the earnings is not constant but dependent on how they see the value in your post.

You can get to the site and check that out yourself.As for approving post,you will get yours approved if you make a quality one.The minmum rate right now is 3cents.

@charrly: wow again, if you check the payment proof section you will find some members get paid lowered that that, they get 2,5 cents per post and i think that is the low amount per post that members get in this site, so far i making posts here slowly

Well its a very nice forum here as we can get a good post rate depending on our post quality.but I am really having a hardtime with my posts;i don't see my postss counts and i don't recent replies from othere posters,so that makes me go back posting here.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/2/2012 12:54 PM

Batch: 93555374

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received :

Date: 5/2/2012 12:52 PM

Batch: 93555211

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

it seems that admin still keep paying the members and it make me happy with that, and i see now many members trying to make post here and reach cashout as fast as they can but still i see their rate per post is quite good

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received :

Date: 5/2/2012 12:52 PM

Batch: 93555211

Amount: $1.00

Thank you.

Are you posting only payment proves for you to be getting this amount of money.I thought the last amount of money one can get is $3 for 100 posts.I now have 100 posts but i want to increase it before asking for payment.

Tried to register here but did not get an activation mail. Will see tomorrow about contacting admin to assist in sorting this out, I am also glad to see that there are payment proofs from here and this is really encouraging. Hope that payments will not dry up once we are fully active here and admin will keep rewarding members for their contribution.

I have already registered here for some while here but i don't get motivated to post here as of the times i will want to post here,partaining from the posting features that i can't see my number of posts and not a quite precise post rate in here.

I was paid 3dollars for my 3rd payout here and i guess the admin is really paying up fast and its great. Posting in the forex section will increase the chance for us to be paid high rates for a hundred post and it will be nice if members will be active here.

I was paid 3dollars for my 3rd payout here and i guess the admin is really paying up fast and its great. Posting in the forex section will increase the chance for us to be paid high rates for a hundred post and it will be nice if members will be active here.
how dp youi manage to make posts here are you able to see your number of posts in here as you are posting? Or is it the same with i experience in here.

@indieover: you not see him make post here, c'mon don't be kidding he is active members there, and today i see great activity in this site and also already make some post in this site, i just happy with them because i see that admin pay members here faster and moderators approved payment faster