Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Admin is focusing to promote forex and broker so this is why i don't find that is not really surprising but perhaps from my own point of view a posters who want to earn here should forget about earning and just focusing to share, also if they do that make sure that they have enough knowledge in forex because that section is the only section where people can post something.

• 8 months later...

Am not interested in this forum again since the admin come to the others forum and anounce that he dosnt want his forum to be discuss on other forum now we can know what is happening there must it be untill someone visit a forum before he know what is happening there?I think he would have allow the discussion to keep going

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is this forum still paying? I wanted to join but I can't find the thread about paid posting in here. If anyone could please tell me if the forum is still running as a PTP since the rates are pretty good. I do have some background in Forex so I can at least, participate in the posting.

• 1 month later...

Not exhaustively because there are still some other places to post. Well, the admin once made it mandatory that a bulk of the posts one makes there should be more of Forex and tagged that as a condition to get paid in the forum which sends a signal to what the admin really wants from posters in the forum.

Are they still pay? because i didn`t find any interesting which shows that they are paying to their members, however, there are plenty of threads and new things to learn. I`ll check it soon.

• 9 months later...

Are they still pay? because i didn`t find any interesting which shows that they are paying to their members, however, there are plenty of threads and new things to learn. I`ll check it soon.

Majority of the posters left the community when they implemented new formula for the posting as maximum limit for the post(s) in 24 hours was 10 posts and user who was active in only one section was deducted 50 percent of his/her revenue and has to make at least 15% posts in Forex discussions else user had to face 30% deduction which was acceptable for old and professional users who keep multiple interests but it was not not only difficult for newbies but also they find it difficult for them to post in multiple sections of the forums.