Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

• 2 weeks later...

Well i don't know what is the connection between trading and this forum's rate per post but DCP for sure is like GT, it does not have any fixed rate and that is good for traders who really inform the real posts and does not just added more lines.

Theirs none. Our post is paid by its worth and not because its has some connection to trading. If your post is senseless then why will DCP pay good amount for your post? So its important that we understand the topic at hand in a thread we are posting if we want to have good value to our post.

And in here, as it behaves like Goldentalk, so post quality is necessary and not post quantity. Post is quality when it has a lot to convey, and becomes quantity when Blah Blah Blah is involved. Anyway ranking of this site is higher than most online Forums, seems indians is used to this site.

• 2 weeks later...

I do post in here from time to time. But not most of the time. At most I  can do is post 20 post a week in here. Theirs also some week that I don't post much and theirs some week that I post good number of post. But one thing I am sure  I like this forum simply because its a forex forum.

The payment is slower so don't hope for fast payment in this forum, but as long as you keep active and be okay with most of your posts in forex sections i think you shouldn't have much worry about this forum and just keep be active here. At least, your activities will help more posters.

• 4 weeks later...

myregister, on 23 Apr 2015 - 11:17 PM, said:

The payment is slower so don't hope for fast payment in this forum, but as long as you keep active and be okay with most of your posts in forex sections i think you shouldn't have much worry about this forum and just keep be active here. At least, your activities will help more posters.

As far as i know the payment for sure is long here, but i think we will get paid sooner or later. Also i am sure that admin here is an ex ptp posters so he know about this issues well. From what i know that admin of this program seems busy with the other activities mainly at offline activities.

@decub: I think that is why many posters don't active in this forum simply because of the payment, even actually that is very slow payment but many posters feel this forum isn't worthed for their time, even like that i think that still there are some posters who will post here.

That is right. I also go there sometimes to read certain things about payment processors and may not even post especially when I want to run exchanges of a payment system because there are times you get certain information about a payment processor and it will tell you if that payment processor is dyeing or still on.

but it still fine dude there are some posters that also still active in this forum, even they still cannot make decent earning but hey this is ptp and not for job.

Hm i see your own point, DCP as far as  i know is late when it comes to pay their posters, but it does not mean they are not a paying forum it is just they paid posters late compared to the other forums, and as you said there are some posters that still active in this forum too.

Hm i see your own point, DCP as far as  i know is late when it comes to pay their posters, but it does not mean they are not a paying forum it is just they paid posters late compared to the other forums, and as you said there are some posters that still active in this forum too.

Even like that if you are posters here you will know that the activity seems okay and you won't find much problem make post at least twice in a week. My target here is to make at least once posting time in a week with total posts 15-25 posts per posting time, DCP is actually a nice place where you can share and earn.

• 5 weeks later...

Even like that if you are posters here you will know that the activity seems okay and you won't find much problem make post at least twice in a week. My target here is to make at least once posting time in a week with total posts 15-25 posts per posting time, DCP is actually a nice place where you can share and earn.

DCP remains a good forum and even though there are not really that much activities as it used to be back in the days, one can't deny the fact that there is still something to learn from it once you visit there and one good thing about the forum is the fact that you can easily load it well enough.

But the payment which is slower somewhat lowering people's expectation and also their post progress. You also can see that many threads in payment processor section has been closed which means that someone who has knowledge in forex are the only one can post considerable amount of posts here, but one thing we should note here that admin is still paying up to now.

• 2 weeks later...

Payment is slower but this forum still paying and up to now i don't hear any other complain aside from 80-90% posts in forex section while Payment processor section seems harder to post there and slower payment. The rate is quite low but still acceptable based on some member's testimony.

Yes, slower and slower also there are less posters here make me worried that maybe admin will close his own forum for good. One thing that i see that will bring big impact is Payment processor section threads such as PM or other threads like that has been closed by admin. It means that 4 fx sections are available for us to post.

It seems like this forum is a forex based discussion forum, just like GT is mainly for hyip

talks. After i took a little time to explore the site, i found no other discussion but forex talks

only. Anyway, am not going to add this one to my list because am not really into forex, so i cannot

talk more about it.

It seems like this forum is a forex based discussion forum, just like GT is mainly for hyip

talks. After i took a little time to explore the site, i found no other discussion but forex talks

only. Anyway, am not going to add this one to my list because am not really into forex, so i cannot

talk more about it.

Not exhaustively because there are still some other places to post. Well, the admin once made it mandatory that a bulk of the posts one makes there should be more of Forex and tagged that as a condition to get paid in the forum which sends a signal to what the admin really wants from posters in the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

In Payment Processor section you won't have any threads or i can say just a few threads that still open and feel free to open there but popular threads such as Paypal, Perfect Money or Webmoney has been closed by admin so it is such a pain for someone who don't have knowledge in forex,because forex section is the main section here and has less thread closure.

In Payment Processor section you won't have any threads or i can say just a few threads that still open and feel free to open there but popular threads such as Paypal, Perfect Money or Webmoney has been closed by admin so it is such a pain for someone who don't have knowledge in forex,because forex section is the main section here and has less thread closure.

Oh really, it's been quite a long time I visited there last. I think the main thing is that the admin may not have much interest there as he used to and that is also the reason there might not just be a lot of those who are posting there like before. I can also see that it's been long the payment request has been there uncleared.

Admin is paying late, it is not like the other but so far it is the second fastest forum compared to the other forums. DCP still popular up to now because of threads that talk about Forex it is not like others which is more diverse. Overall still a good forum but not spectacular.

Admin is paying late, it is not like the other but so far it is the second fastest forum compared to the other forums. DCP still popular up to now because of threads that talk about Forex it is not like others which is more diverse. Overall still a good forum but not spectacular.

Also, for the fact that DCP parent forum advertise stuffs like the bonuses being offered by certain brokers makes it such where there would always be so many visitors to the forum and the parent site. It is one of the best places you kind find such bonuses offered by brokers.