Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

You are talking about the old script,the new script is Xenforo script and that is the exact script that DCP uses. I think this script is a better script. I keep visiting this forum to see if I can get to a payout but I find it so difficult in achieving that. The activity there is not impressing at all.

Activity still low in here. theirs only few of us trying to be active in here. I am trying to maintain a good number of post in here but some how I slow down also since theirs only few active posters in here anymore. I do hope that others will going to start posting in here also.

Well actually I never know that the forum is still paying maybe I will try and check it again because as of yesterday when I access the site through my mobile phone the activity was not that too good,this is a forum that use to pay within two weeks but this time its that the admin want to be process payment once a month

The rate is higher than other forums can give, but that is depend on your post quality because the way DCP admin give the rate is the same just like GT's admin before. Some people get 4 cents or 3 cents and as far as i know is as low as 2 cents.

That's right,post quality depends on what rate we are going to get for a hundred posts,there was a time that I got $1 for my 100 posts,I was expecting to get $1 because all the 100 posts was payment proof,that was when there was a hyip section in the forum,right now,there is nothing of such,I will try and visit the forum to see if I can make some posts.

Well actually I never know that the forum is still paying maybe I will try and check it again because as of yesterday when I access the site through my mobile phone the activity was not that too good,this is a forum that use to pay within two weeks but this time its that the admin want to be process payment once a month

It is still paying but not as fast as before but proven to be paying, at first i also doubt but after admin cleared some payment request before as you can see in some payment request section. Rate per post also admin's secret no one know the real rate but i think this is fair.

There has never been a fixed rate in this forum. Just make sure that your posts are quality and informative,I can assure you that you will get good post rates. I have not been able to be active in the forum simply because there is no good activity in the payment processors section.

Yeah, this forum gave me a good answer to Forex questions. Even gaining traffic through google search engine, some search which brought me directing to DCP helped a lot.

This is why admin always giving nice rate because of the quality is no doubt to be good. Many traders must be feel good with the concept that brought by traders or posters here. DCP also seems good with activities around more than 20 posts in forex section.

It is better if you spread your posts at least in sections aside from forex that you know, also i think that admin saying that you must post in forex section even that is just a little bit if i don't make any mistake about it. Since this is mostly forex section i think that is why we should do that.

I used to know back then when the admin says the paying sections are only those of the Forex section or a greater percentage of your post must come there. Though I don't know if things have changed, I still see the forum as one of those I kept coming back to as at then.

I used to know back then when the admin says the paying sections are only those of the Forex section or a greater percentage of your post must come there. Though I don't know if things have changed, I still see the forum as one of those I kept coming back to as at then.

That rules still applied until now where majority of your total post that you request must be coming from Forex section , some sections until now become non-paid section like PTP section or HYIP section(for discussion).

I think the rule is no more applied,why I said so is because there was a time that I posted payment proofs of hyip programs in the forum,the admin paid me $1 for 100 posts,I was not surprised when I got that post rate,almost all PTP forums pays a cent for a payment proof. There was a time that I also posted in payment processors section alone,I got $4 for 100 posts and admin never commented that I should post in the forex section.

I am wondering about that thing too, but it is better to spread our section into all sections which become paid sections here, also i think that as long as we did that we don't have to worry about breaching the rules. Up to now i don't see admin processed any payments yet.

I would have love to spread my post to various sections but the admin has removed HYIP section from the forum. Paid to post section is no longer a paying one,so there is no way that I can spread my post. Yea,its been a long time that I have seen a payment proof from this forum.

I would like to see more payment proofs for sure but it seems that admin seems want to delay for the payment but i think as long as in fact the rate is good enough and it still paying there will be some posters here, even i don't post everyday but at least when i login here, i could make posts.

I visited this forum from time to time to check the latest offer of broker sites listed in this forum. I do hope that I can make good income via posting in here also. But since I do earn good in trading than in posting right now. I use this site more for forex information sharing than posting to earn.