Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

Good to see that Riddick09 received $3. I thought the maximum amount that can be received for 100 posts is $2.5. Well, I may say that the mod was impressed with his post quality; the reason for the high rates. I don't know when next I'll make activity here but I will try to do so this week.

I slow down posting in here again. In one week I only posted in here once. I know some how its frustrating but I'm hoping that I can bounce back and post in here as regularly as I can again. I really do love to post and I really do love to earn in here. So far so good that we can make good income in here. I do hope that we can make this site a better site by becoming more active in here.

I have also slowed down my posting in here,i don't really like how Hoang Long give rates for post,he gives rates through sentiments,if a member is a senior member,Hoang Long would not give the member a deduction,he would just make a comment about the senior member's post,anyways i don't know when next i would be active in this forum,i am not just motivated to make posts in here

@hadg33: are you sure about this thing? or your posts doesn't good enough to meet his own criteria. i mean he doesn't want such a general posts which actually have the same meaning and keep repeated that thing over and over again. But actually it is good that someone still manage to get $3 here.

Just managed yesterday to make 20 posts I thought I can make 10 more posts but I guess I will just to have 10 posts this morning and 20 posts by this afternoon. I will need to have a payout again in this weekend so I hope this will go along with my plan for a payout request.

I'm happy that I finally reached my goal in here. When I really set a goal I am always pursuing to reach that and going to request for a payment until I reached that number of posts that I set as my goal so even it take me a very long time, it's just fine at least now I have reached 200 posts and requested for it.

I have not started posting on the site yet so I would immediately go over to that site so that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site already. So I can make payout. But I would say that my activity is pretty monotonous and I want my activity here would be more exciting.

I guess your 2.50 dollars is for 100 post right? I already have 120 post right now and I can go to 140 post today in here. I'm hoping to continue posting until I reach 200 post then that's the time I will going to request payments again. I'm hoping to earn good amount of money in here next week or a week after. I know its hard to make good living in here. We just need to make sure we properly post and earn in here.

I have made some posts here yesterday but I don't know if I would have the time to post later on. So I would just try if I can make some post on the site as well. So anyway I think it's nice that the site has good activity again lately. So I can easily reach payout if I would have the time to post on the site as well.

For me, making activity in DCP is difficult due to many reasons but the main reasons being that I don't have good Forex knowledge and Time Management. Nevertheless, I'll still see if I will be able to make posts there today but I'll avoid posting in the main Forex section in order to avoid making irrelevant posts as I'm still a newbie to Forex.

I will be only active by this evening and see if I can still make 20 posts. I will hoping that in this time I will have fast loading of the forum as this afternoon it's very low due to the ISP I'm using but in the evening I don't think it will going to have problems and just hoping this will be successful.

What is your isp. Anyway I don't have problem with the loading of the site. Thankfully I am able to load or the site well but I would need to have more time so that i would be able to maintain my goal on the site as well. So I just hope that I can make another post here tomorrow.

Maybe I would be able to make payout tomorrow as I have the time to make a lot of post for today. So I just hope that you would be able to maintain your activity on the site as well. I know that some members would forget to do some post on the site but we need to make effort to always post on the site.

I was unable to access the forum this afternoon so i left the forum for other forums,so i tried the forum again not quite long and i was able to access it,time has really gone and i need to sleep so i quickly made 10 posts in the forum business section.

I have posted yesterday 20 post and I'm going to post in here today another 20 post but I will going to wait for more than 24 hours to pass. Meaning yesterday I post 9am and I'm planning to post today afternoon. In this way I'm sure that in the last 24 hours I only have 20 post in here. I don't want to have a interconnected post as I can end up having doubled my post in less than 24 hours and this is what I'm trying to avoid.

I'm done posting now on the site but have made ten post each on the ptp section and the forex section. I did try to be more patient so that I would be able to complete my twenty post for today. I just need ten post tomorrow in the forex section. I can not make another five post on the forex section till tomorrow. Anyway I would be able to request payout tomorrow.

Well it was just good for you guys that you are still been able to make some posts in here and it seems that the forum is still doing well and still paying you well for your efforts in here, it was just too bad that I don't like their requirements here to post in forex section too

Yeah sometimes I am just bored to post on the forex section that was why I was not active before. But lately I am back in posting on the forex section that's why I'm active for now. When I don't have the motivation to post on the forex section then I may stop on posting on the site as well once again.

@chardyme,that is the main reason that is always making me not to be active in the forum,the forum is forcing us to make 15 percent of our posts in the forex section and forex discussion is so boring to me,it is not that i am not familiar with it but i am not just comfortable when discussing about it.

I don't know how I would be able to post on the site today because I don't see much activity on the site so I just hope that the other forums have nice activity. So I just hope that I would be able to post a lot so that I would be able to maintain my focus and goal on the site.

great 25 posts achieve for today, let's make other post again tomorrow and i have target to request other payment in wednesday, making 25 posts per day here is easy because there are a lot of active posters here, but i must make better posts in PTP section since it become strictier.