Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paid2YouTube - Paid2youtube.com

tummalapalli

This site has several kinds of ads which can be viewed daily to earn money.... They are:

1) Surf Videos: Pays 0.005$: Just viewing the video - 1 or 2 per day

2) Comment : Pays 0.1$ : Comment on the video - About 1 or two every couple of weeks.... If you are lucky you might encounter more than that....

3) Subscribe : Pays 0.15$ : Subscribe to a video - Very rare.... I got just 1 opportunity in one whole month....

4) Ratings : Pays 0.01$ : Rate the video - 1 or 2 every couple of days.... some times more than that....

5) Cheap Ads : Pays 0.001$: Just view for less than 3 secs- Atleast 60 ads per day..... Sometimes 75 to 80..... But the site is on the high from a couple of days... There are about 300 ads....

So, all in all.... We can get about 10-12 cents per day normally.... But now I am getting a lot of ads as I have already told you... So effectively, I got more than a dollar in 3 days....

PaidToYoutube: Click Here

Here's the Payment Proof:

paid2youtube_proof_01.jpg

The minimum Payout is 10$ here....

You can google about the site or check in PtcInvestigations to know how genuine it is from various users.....

well with the payment proof it seems good

even i think 10$ is high min payout to reach

and there is abonus

so its not bad to try it

Yeah.... The minimum payout is high.... But with the kind of earnings there its not at all high..... If you take an example.... Neobux gives 0.04$ per day with 4$ minimum payout from our second cashout.... right....?? And this site gives atleast 0.10$ a day..... And the minimum payout is 10$.... So there isnt any difference.... Moreover... there are a lot of ads last couple of days.... I dont think we will get as many for more days.... So better act quick and get the benefit of a lot of ads.....

Yeah.... The minimum payout is high.... But with the kind of earnings there its not at all high..... If you take an example.... Neobux gives 0.04$ per day with 4$ minimum payout from our second cashout.... right....?? And this site gives atleast 0.10$ a day..... And the minimum payout is 10$.... So there isnt any difference.... Moreover... there are a lot of ads last couple of days.... I dont think we will get as many for more days.... So better act quick and get the benefit of a lot of ads.....

Well the payment proof that you have posted is of 3 June 2010. Have you received any current payment from them, I mean in between Nov or October ?

• 1 month later...

I always try to visit again this site but I think I will again give up on it since they really offer scanty videos to watch,

about 2-3 videos with low rates and sometimes there are many errors that occur.

I wonder why its like that.

maybe this site has some country compatibility. :(