Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipinvestment - hyipinvestment.biz

Hyip Investment is a developer of high return and high yield investment strategies for investments with asset managers.

We utilise futures, options, forex and computer generated trading signal strategies as well as other derivatives and speculative investment products.

We develop strategies to be successful in what ever prevailing market conditions whilst taking into consideration the risks inherent in today's investment markets.

The company's global client base includes individual traders, money managers, and institutions.

Plan A

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 4.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 4.30

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 4.50

Calculate your profit >>

Plan B

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 2.80

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 3.10

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 3.30

Calculate your profit >>

Plan C

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 170.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 180.00

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 190.00

http://hyipinvestment.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

The first two plans ( daily ) are the best for investors to put their money as they could withdraw money and little by little get back their earnings. The third one is a risk as you have to wait for 40 days before getting back something. The site may get into more monitors as the day progresses and when they pay their members.

well that what happen when i try to open the site

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://hyipinvestment.biz/?

The following error was encountered:

* Connection to 208.64.120.94 Failed

The system returned:

(110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Isn't 4% a bit too high and might be a cause of this HYIP site's fall down? Well, time will tell. Many of you likes the rate and I am not expert so I can never argue with your view of the site.

Well, a sudden growth of the site could be a cause of a site's becoming a scam. Just saying.

For me program still looking pretty good

Monitors are now in paying status since 13 days,

and beautilful are their plans in which every body want to enter especially 4% daily for 40 days is the plan which is like that of getsgain which has paying status since more than a year, let us hope this could do good work like that of getsgain.

Isn't 4% a bit too high and might be a cause of this HYIP site's fall down? Well, time will tell. Many of you likes the rate and I am not expert so I can never argue with your view of the site.

Well, a sudden growth of the site could be a cause of a site's becoming a scam. Just saying.

4% daily includes capital as well as profits so its not very high as we look in total a profit of 60% for 4 days which means a daily profit is approximately 1.5% is within the accepted range and looks sustainable