mdjamal

Earn up to $0.012 for your own clicks.

Earn up to $0.010 for your rented referral's clicks

4 Levels of Direct Referrals:

Earn up to $0.008 for your 1st tier referral's clicks

Earn up to $0.006 for your 2nd tier referral's clicks

Earn up to $0.005 for your 3rd tier referral's clicks

Earn up to $0.002 for your 4th tier referral's clicks

Members are paid within 7 days (usually within 2 days)

join here:

http://www.cashium.net/?rid=mdjamal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earn up to $0.012 for your own clicks.

Earn up to $0.010 for your rented referral's clicks

4 Levels of Direct Referrals:

Earn up to $0.008 for your 1st tier referral's clicks

Earn up to $0.006 for your 2nd tier referral's clicks

Earn up to $0.005 for your 3rd tier referral's clicks

Earn up to $0.002 for your 4th tier referral's clicks

Members are paid within 7 days (usually within 2 days)

join here:

http://www.cashium.net/?rid=mdjamal

i'm still clicking and waiting to get my first payout there, 3 to 4 ads daily not bad.

their admin is really good and is experienced and is always looking to help up their members. It has been so much promoted during its pre launch that now its very difficult to get referrals for it..

I would suggest u to get DR because this site is giving 3 levels ref earnings. However, the admin just added some TOS regarding ref earnings for standard members, considered as a bad news:

7.4. The clicks you earn from referrals are limited based on your membership. Standard/Discoverer users may earn maximum 3 clicks from direct referrals and they earn unlimited clicks from rented referrals. Superior/Supreme members may earn maximum 3 clicks from direct referrals and they earn maximum 4 clicks from rented referrals

What makes this a special form the other ptc site ? None but just one thin their huge refferal system ,now all the users who newly sign up should try their best to fill their direct referral slot to 50 and thus the ycna earn from each of their refefrals also ,If someone among them is upgraded and have more than 200 referrals all will be helpful for you and him at the same time .

Well this ptc is one of the most popular ptc site now I have been paid here once and I go for the second but since that is my second my earnings here become slow because I only have 1 direct referral and its hard to get a dr right now.. Maybe I am considering to get rented referral

What makes this a special form the other ptc site ? None but just one thin their huge refferal system ,now all the users who newly sign up should try their best to fill their direct referral slot to 50 and thus the ycna earn from each of their refefrals also ,If someone among them is upgraded and have more than 200 referrals all will be helpful for you and him at the same time .

Site is having lower earnings compared to Neobux, and yet, it took up to 7 days to pay standard members but Neobux pay instantly. So, I have no idea why this site considered "special" in your view.

Anyway, cashium claimed they are renting real human for RR, I don't know this is real or not.

For me what they are always special is just their refferal system ,Even our earnings will be low it will get boosted up once we have around 60 referrals ,Try to rent a pack of 20 or 30 atleast a month ,

And I think they are still giving real humans not any kind of robots ,There is a long way for this site to go .

Now the admin decided to increase the waiting period for payment requests.

6.4. All payments are manually processed and completed within 10 days for Standard/Discoverer members and 5 days for Superior/Supreme members

6.5. You can only request one payment at a time. Standard/Discoverer members need to wait 10 days, Superior members need to wait 7 days, Supreme members need to wait 5 days, before requesting a new payment

Personally I don't like this changing, because I am sure sooner, the admin will increase again the waiting period, just like gagabux, 30 days for standard members to receive their payments. lolz~ :angry:

So cashium was instant payment before???

It's Ok pending payment up to 5 days for upgraded as long as the paid :)

I'm looking forward to upgraded here or mybux.co but as I can see that mybux.co still on maintenance and it already over than 2 hours..

I'll see this week about cashium performance before spent here..

well as long as they pay us, i dont mind waiting for 10 days.. but I dont know that cashium before was paying instantly

maybe if they back it that would be a very nice idea

Ok got info from my friend that already upgraded here and from the first time this site launched they never instantly paid..

And I am looking forward to upgrade here..

Well, I also heard that the RR AVG rates here always great everyday.

Just did my upgrade here, about two hours ago and now my ads going 7 ads and the rate increased to $0.01 per click..

well, I hope next my RR AVG also provide a great AVG here, and heard from other upgraded members that the AVG here always 2.x daily..

I guess the average is around 3.x isn't it? Because I have heard some of his ref clicks never credited because of the new TOS. (RR allowed 4 clicks daily)

Anyway, still considered quite active if we compared them to Neobux / Onbux RRs, which only made few clicks per week. ;)

I guess the average is around 3.x isn't it? Because I have heard some of his ref clicks never credited because of the new TOS. (RR allowed 4 clicks daily)

Anyway, still considered quite active if we compared them to Neobux / Onbux RRs, which only made few clicks per week. ;)

err... if the AVG 3.x it's very great :D

I think the BEP will reached very soon, but some members posted on the forum that the AVG he got below 2, only about 1.7 but after manage the RR with some recycle the AVG move better to 2.x right now :D

Looking forward with my 100 RR here...

The site is good but the rates are upto 1 cent which means that it is lesser than 1 cent which is not good. It would have been acceptable if they would have been giving more ads daily.

actually they are giving more ads today because before they only give at least 2 ads per which makes your earning really slow like a snails

but im glad that they got more ads nowadays like they have extra 2-3 ads per day

Actually the website giving rate up to 12 cents per click and it's for supreme membership..

And the site payment always instant payment..

The referral click for referral also not bad rate and the ads fixed 4 ads daily this last week for standard and 7 for upgraded membership..

As far as I know, Cashium doesn't provide any instant payment from beginning until now right? Things become worse when they have extended the waiting period for both memberships recently.

Standard member - 10 days

Upgraded member - 5 days

I do hope the admin can find solution regarding this. :(

Nice site. Waiting for my first payment.

Are you upgraded member here? So it would be 5 days to wait before the payment arrived..

I am still far away from my payment I think since I need to manage the RR and I do not planned to added from payment processor just added it from main balance..

Hope I can added more 25 next 2 days..