Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashium - Cashium.net

mdjamal

i have 1.74 on it i wish it pay for me fast and not to take 6 days because i need the money now

well if you're only an standard member here you cannot get your money within 6 days because for standard member here it will take at least 10 days before your payment arrive

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 1.74 on it i wish it pay for me fast and not to take 6 days because i need the money now

Hey friend, as I read on FAQ first payout minimum $2

and "All payments are manually processed and completed within 10 days for Standard/Discoverer members and 5 days for Superior/Supreme members. "

So if you not upgraded yet your membership than it could be 10 days waiting for payment..

@amath

gratz for your payment friend, how long it took before received on your AP account??

The latest promotion made by the admin. For those who want to rent refs, better try within 72 hours and grab the benefits:

* All members will receive %5 bonus for deposits made via AlertPay and PayPal. Offer is valid for 72 hours.

A great trick from the admin to attract members to their forum everyday to check this kind of updates which never publish in their news section. ;)

this site is one of the best PTC sites, the click rate is not bad, low minimum payout at $2. but this days the number of ads is decrease to 3 as sometimes 4. I want to aske about renting referrals in this site is it profitable?

Yeps, that's a great review already by money people about cashium..

And about RR here, I rented 110 RR and today my 6th day from the first time I rented here, and the AVG chart shown from 1.3 - 2.2, but this last 2 days AVG is good..

With AVG more than 2 daily I think it's profit to me :)

erm, some changes will soon been made in Cashium:

* Latest Cashium Statistics will be announced tomorrow, you'll be amazed

* We'll get started on newest forum contest, details will be announced tomorrow.

* New renting prices will be announced tomorrow.

* New banner advertising prices will be announced tomorrow.

* In line with the requirements we need more support staff, new moderators will be announced tomorrow.

* Finally i'd like to introduce our new feature, Referral Slots. As a result of new feature Supreme and Superior memberships will have lower limits. Users having referrals over the limit will view a message if they would like to keep referrals. I'd like to show an example to clarify;

glad to see the admin is improving his site and adding some new features... I guess Cashium might able to stand at least for some years.

Latest news from the admin regarding some small changes:

Latest Statistics;

This is the exciting news you'd like to hear, here are 'the mosts' of Cashium

Cashium reached 100.000 active users last week, no bots!

Cashium has totally paid $104,630.23 cash so far, and increases day by day.

Users reached 8643401 clicks, this is huge!

$4.807 is the biggest paid balance a user reached.

356 is the most multiple accounts a user had.

We'd like to announce I'm a Forum Addict Contest is back! We have 2 seperated contests for standard/discoverer members and superior/supreme members. Here are details;

I'm a Forum Addict Contest for Standard/Discoverer members

# To participate this contest you just need to post one time monthly.

# 3(three) user will be randomly selected the next day and will be awarded of 100 rented referrals for 30 days.

# Any spam or redundant posts will be deleted and users will fail to benefit from this contest.

I'm a Forum Addict Contest for Superior/Supreme members

# To participate this contest you just need to post one time monthly.

# 3(three) user will be randomly selected the next day and will be awarded of 6 months Superior membership.

# Any spam or redundant posts will be deleted and users will fail to benefit from this contest.

This site has got the best administration and users in the paid to click world. The administration always considers every kind of memberships while making changes. Recently they have made those

changes to stabilize cashium, introducing some special features and they are also giving unlimited referral clicks for standard members. The only thing is rented referrals are a little costly. I

love this site and waiting to upgrade here.

I am surprise that I receive many ads today.. I receive as much as 9 ads! If this will always happen I would be loving this site so much ^^

Yes The number of advertisements is always fluctuating between 3-4 and 5, sometimes we get more than 5, the biggest I got in a day was 8 and it continued for 2 days :).

Yes The number of advertisements is always fluctuating between 3-4 and 5, sometimes we get more than 5, the biggest I got in a day was 8 and it continued for 2 days :).

really but sometimes I only received 2 ads and that what i dont like.. they dont have a standard ads I hope i can see the same number of ads tomorrow coz I am near in my first cashout here ^^

really but sometimes I only received 2 ads and that what i dont like.. they dont have a standard ads I hope i can see the same number of ads tomorrow coz I am near in my first cashout here ^^

Eh ? This never happened with anybody in cashium, just 2 ads :o ? Are you joking or what ? I think you should report in the bug section if that happens again. They give a

minimum of 3 ads to every standard member.

@yogesh stats are really quite excitable

Vow it paid big amount $104,630.23 is really huge.

I cant believe a single user have earned 4.807$ alone.

So this is a program for every one and cannot be missed.

When people joined the site and upgraded to supreme with max RR I think it's possible to earn that big amount of money since to reached the target here also needed a lot of money :)

The site already around no much different time with Onbux so I think it's also not surprised the stats already reached $100K ++ :)

Cashium has started the process of moving to the new server, They are showing the message "site under maintenance, Moving to the new server has started". I don't think you will get such a honest site as cashium. The administration has even promised to extend the expiry dates of referrals and give some extra days to everybody as many people were not able to log in and click ads. Those who managed to click ads are going to get extra profit :). I am quite happy to have joined such a great site :).