Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adf - adf.ly

inethcm

you know it is very hard to earn here unless you can put your link in the place where you can get a lot of people who can click the link you shared, but for the passive income, i must admit this adf.ly could be a good passive income for us

• 2 weeks later...

Wow,i wonder how the thread started was able to get that kind of money from the site.i don't think if i work on this porgram i can make even $5 in a month not to mention that kind of money.Maybe the thread starter was having a site that is getting thousands of traffics daily.

the important thing that we need to know here is from where our traffic and how much it? if we have many traffic from US i am sure that it will make us reach minimum payout here faster rather than many traffic but come from the other country that have low rate

• 3 months later...

I do have this program but I don't like to continue on this because there are a lot of site who restricted from posting this URL link and because of that restriction we can not earn money from this site because we can not post a lot of links from those sites. It is really hard to make money here in fact adfly is banned from traffic exchanges and sometimes people will not clicked your link at all if they saw that you are using adfly unless they find it interesting and an eye catching information you had posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is in fact difficult although I don't be acquainted with how we will able to have 1000 dollars per month. I don't have any design how to have that with no any asset and large efforts you will have. Or maybe, he can go halves to us the techniques to make here.

5.png

You can earn more if you use my methods more hardly.

Register here: AdF.ly - The URL shortener service that pays you! Earn money for every visitor to your links.

Read my methods here: Adf.ly - Earn money with adf.ly

Hope you can earn $1000 per month. Goodluck to you............................

Please give me some tips about your hard working because it is azaming earning which you have earned in this site, it could be also happen because i have seen many site where the ads of adf.ly comes automatically so this might be the reason of good earning.

• 4 weeks later...

Please give me some tips about your hard working because it is azaming earning which you have earned in this site, it could be also happen because i have seen many site where the ads of adf.ly comes automatically so this might be the reason of good earning.

The answer is about promotion..you need to active put the adf.ly link on various site so you can earn trough different country :) put on signature can be a great palce to catch some of potential earning there..

The answer is about promotion..you need to active put the adf.ly link on various site so you can earn trough different country :) put on signature can be a great palce to catch some of potential earning there..

Well, if you say that put on link in signature so i must say it is flop idea because we just earn 0.001 per click which means 1$ per 1000 links so can you imagine how much will people click on signature, please if you have some nice idea so please share, otherwise i have a idea but will tell you later.

• 6 months later...

Well that is a huge payment from adf.ly from the thread starter who posted it, I never knew they were that big a site, any be able to pay such high amounts to users. Because I always see that people who shorten their links using adf.ly there are supposed to be ads for us to see before we click the skip button, but whenever I use adf.ly I never see any ads posted by adf.ly. Maybe in a location where the ads not targeted?

• 1 month later...