Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TrafficSpammer - TrafficSpammer.Com

Insomnia

Traffic Spammer is an autosurf traffic exchange site.

Instead of earning credits, you earn minutes for surfing.

Regular Members:

60% Surf Ratio

20% Commission

Can't Hide Traffic Source

3 Site Slots

Silver Members (5 Euros/Month):

70% Surf Ratio

30% Commission

Can Hide Traffic Source

6 Site Slots

5000 Bonus Minutes

Partner Members (8 Euros/Month):

110% Surf Ratio

50% Commission

Can Hide Traffic Source

13 Site Slots

10000 Bonus Minutes

Subscription Rates are available in 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and Yearly terms.

http://trafficspammer.com/?r=RcUsita

• 2 weeks later...

hmm the upgraded member price here is quite good and many people think that amount is good too, with many offer the give to the members here, but the commision for the free members is little low here, i think with more comission many members will promote this site and the script of this site also simple and don't have many banner

@Trickster that is true. The traffic that you get here is good though which means there's a very active base of users. I get around 700+ visits a day here for each of my sites (i registered 3). I could have gotten more hits but my credit can't keep up with the traffic.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm wondering if I can use url link for my referral in one of a captcha site that I'm joining right now or do I need to have a blog if I want to advertise via traffic.

Because I'm planning to find a way to have lots of referrals in a captcha site that I'm active right now but same time I Don't want to spend money doing that. So I'm hoping that traffic generator will going to do it for me.

@budado

Getting referrals through traffic exchangers sites is not that easy, you either need to be creative by making a blog or special splash page or you need to be lucky.I use many traffic exchangers but not always get referrals.I still suggest you to try since i did not use trafficspammer yet.

@macky i am having the same issue in getting referrals for traffic exchange sites, in fact i only have a handful of referrals and i also have traffic exchange sites that i do not have any referrals. I tried different means of advertising my referral link but it seems that i am very unlucky in getting referrals. If you have a blog or website i suggest that you try this site as this will help boost traffic in your website though i do not recommend using this to advertise your referral links since this is an autosurf.

@budado

Getting referrals through traffic exchangers sites is not that easy, you either need to be creative by making a blog or special splash page or you need to be lucky.I use many traffic exchangers but not always get referrals.I still suggest you to try since i did not use trafficspammer yet.

That's true. I get lots of exposure in traffic exchange sites but I have seldom get referrals and those referrals that join under me they don't even turn out to be an active member. That's why for me traffic exchange site are only good for having a traffic to increase your website or blog alexa rating. Other than that I don't see any purpose at all.

@budado that is usually the case in autosurf sites like this one. I guess this is because people who use autosurf just log-in and leave the window open while they are doing other stuff offline or minimize it while they are working on another window online which means most of the time surfers in autosurf sites don't really get to see the ads or websites that they are visiting while surfing.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am curious about traffic ratio because it not informed in thread above, then I try to visit the site to search these information. but unfortunately I am not found it too. looks like I should become member first in order to know how much surf ratio given for standard member and upgraded member.

• 1 month later...

When i load trafficspammers.com the site redirects to hitleap, i think the admin has changed the domain name which is in my opinion is a good thing because the site had "spam" in it's tittle which isn't for a traffic exchange site in my opinion. The site looks bit too plain for the non members, the main page should be better.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

When i load trafficspammers.com the site redirects to hitleap, i think the admin has changed the domain name which is in my opinion is a good thing because the site had "spam" in it's tittle which isn't for a traffic exchange site in my opinion. The site looks bit too plain for the non members, the main page should be better.

I have the same issue. When i try to load, i got redirected to HitLeap.

• 6 months later...