Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exchangeinvestgroup - exchangeinvestgroup.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

exchangeinvestgroup.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

100 days 2.4% daily.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.20

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit.

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 220.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 250.00

http://exchangeinvestgroup.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

The only plan that investors may be willing to put their money in could be the first one, as you will get money daily from your investment. Unlike the second one that you need to wait for 30 days ( from what I understand about the description ) before cashing out. Right now they are offering a cash bonus of $10 for every 10 direct referral.

Cheap script. The program is better avoided. Besides, the investment term is longer for the first plan and is so much time to hope on a program not to go offline. Well, I do have a distaste for that and in addition, cheap or regular scripts remind me of all the programs that have scammed me in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

they are running for 78 days and unknowable

also have no monitor

as guys said they use cheap script with not good plans at all

i think this kind of hype site closed fast

even i don't think they are really online 78 days ago

When i checked on the details i found only one monitor has been listed so far and it has already rated this site as a scam

SO no need to discuss this topic further but just avoid any investment's in this site